19.

Lady, running down to the riptide

k bru.

P.s. i hate this chapter.

~ KEIA
"I'm not wearing this" I said, holding the one piece that Alex threw to me.

"Yes you are" she pushed me to the bathroom and closed it.

"Don't be insecure honey, you're hot" Elle said.
"I agree" i heard them hi five.

"I have stretch marks, the guys will see it, CALUM will see it" i said, struggling to tie the bikini.

I told them (well, they forced me) that i have a crush on Calum, since they're sorta like my girlfriends right now and they weren't surprised about it.

"Shut up i have a crusty vagina so what?" I glared at Alex. "i wanna see it!"
I went out and they helped me tie it.

"See, you look hot, Now let's go. NOW" they both pulled me outside.

The boys are in convo while i put sunblock on. Elle slapped away the sunblock that i was holding.

"Hey ow! Why did you do that for?"
"Let Calum do that c'mon!"

All of the boys looked at us. Calum sorta looked flushed, like he was angry or something. Ashton ran to me, while the Alex and Elle went to their 'boyfriends' (cause they ain't together-together yet).

"Wow" Ash said.
"Shut up" i push him and he giggled.

"Gahh i love the beach" He wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked along the shore.
"Its so peaceful and windy" i said.

"Hey i forgot to put sunblock, mind helping me apply from the back?" i chuckled.

"It is an honor" i said.

We walked back to them and grabbed the sunblock. Ashton applied too many that he looked like he has a face mask on.

"You're an idiot"
"What? It'll wash off when we swim anyway, now help me" he turned around.

"I'll do it" Calum said.
"No its ok i go-"
"No i insist." He smirked and squeezed the bottle.

He roughly applied it to his back, and Ash giggled in response.

Calum was whispering something to Ash, then he slapped his back, making Ash move away then splatter the sunblock on his hands on Calum's face.

Idiots.

I applied sunblock on myself, then walked to the shore. I poke my toe on the water and fuck, too cold.

"Hey Keiaa" Calum said, grinning. I back away at him, his face clearly reads he's gonna do something.

"Oh no, go away" i said, letting out a nervous laugh.
He grabbed my hand, pulling me to him.

"Swim with me" his face is inches away from me.
"Water's too cold" i try to shake my hands out from his grasp.

"Well shit" he carried me on his shoulders.

"Ahhh!!let go of me" i said, pounding my fists on his back.

"fuck! Water's too cold" he let out a nervous laugh "here we go" he ran to the water.

I stood and pressed our foreheads together, then squealed, getting ready for the wave to hit us.

"Holy shit!" He screamed as the wave finally hit is.
"Fuck!" We both laughed.

He pulled me in, fully wetting my bathing suit.