11.

~Calum

Oh look at Ryan, he's so nice and stuff.
Oh, he's so cute and stuff.

Fuck.

this guy's getting into my fucking nerves. He kept flirting with my sister, in front of me.

We literally drove around the city and dammit i can't even look around for myself cause i have to tour him? The hell.

We're currently eating along with the stray cat he adopted by the street.

"So how's you and your girlfriend?"
Keia asked.
"We broke up 2 months ago, i didn't told you cause i know you were having a hard time" he sniffed. what a fake.

"Awwww" both girls pouted.
"Awww" i imitated them, earning a glare from the both of them.

"Girls are a pain in the ass" i said.
"Not all" he looked at Mali.
Hell.

"Would you please stop that? Its fucking annoying, especially i'm right here, her brother"

"Calum" Mali glared. oh now this is my fault.

I stood and went to my room,Keia followed.

"What's your problem?"
"My problem? That dude"

"I don't know why you hate him"
"He's ugh flirty.If he wasn't your friend i would kick his fucking ass"

"He's just being open to us"
"Then what? So he could take both of your breaths away? You'll end up broken cause of him"

"You're so mean! He's just being nice and stuff and you just ugh!
That's why people don't want to be with you cause you're so stubborn" she said then felt guilty afterwards.

"Im s-" i leaned in. what the hell.

Her lips are so soft, like it hasn't been kissed before. Maybe it hasn't.

As much i wanted to continue,I pulled away, knowing that this is wrong.

she's blushing. hard.

"Don't.I know that. I'm just gonna go"
"To go where?"
"I don't know"

I opened the door and Mali and Ryan are talking, so i left without saying anything.

----

I haven't spoke to her for like a day. make it two. It wasn't her fault, she just said what she wanna say. I get that.

I don't know why the hell did i kissed her, but it felt right, you know? It was a heat of the moment thang.

I'm currently staying with the lads, them being encouraging as they can be. i miss my old bed, i miss everything here, but it doesn't feel like my home anymore.

I remember the day my ex girlfriend, Hannah broke up with me right here in my room two years ago, she dumped me for a guy named Jake, which made me so depressed back then.

Since then i don't want any serious relationships.

"Hey Calum" Michael knocked.
"Yeah, its open"
"Wow, i never see your room unlocked" i chuckled.

"What's up?"
"Well, You know how i like Elle right?"
I nodded. he did told me that.

"She wanted me to go on a date with her again and said to take you to date her friend"
"So like a double date? Michael you know-"
"I know but. please? Just for once" that eyes. ugh.

"Fine. is she hot?"
"I don't know. i haven't met her"
"Shit" he chuckled.

"Thanks again" i nodded.

Maybe i should go on a date, i have needs. Kidding.
--

"She's running late" Elle said, while i tap my foot under the table. We're going to eat lunch first before we head to our date.
"Well, what a bad first impression" i rolled my eyes.

"Just wait." Michael said, draping an arm around Elle.

Michael looked at my back for a sec then smirked at me.

"Sorry i'm late" she sat beside me.
"Keia?"
"Calum?"

"Wait. you two know each other?" Elle asked.
"Yeah, he's the guy i'm sharing an apartment with" she said.

"What a coincidence! C'mon lets order our food and have fun on our double date" she said then dragged Michael to the counter.

"How'd you and Elle met?"
"We met at the uni when i was looking around and i got stuck in the telephone booth so she helped me." i nodded
" How are you?" She added.
"Fine.you?"
"Same. i'm sorry"
"Its ok. i get that a lot" i looked at her.
"I told Ryan that Mali's off limits"
"You didn't have to. i don't control on whoever she likes"

"But still, i'm sorry" i smiled.
"C'mon, let's order our food" i took her hand and walked to the counter. She looked really pretty today, a simple dress and a leather jacket, i like it.

"I have to tell you something" we both said in unison.
"You first" she said.

"I'm sorry i kissed you" she chuckled then blushed.

"Oi! At least i was sorry. your turn"
She frowned then took a deep breath.

"I kept having those nightmares when you left" she frowned then looked at the menu.

"Don't worry, i won't leave again." i whispered, but not loud enough for her to hear.

~~~~~

Hello my loves! I love u!

This story has 60+ votes and
900+ reads wow that's so sick guys thank you so much i love you.

(Old AN lol)