14.

~KEIA

This guy doesn't know to put his hands to himself.

He is snoring, his face against my back and arms around my waist. I turned around and he was smiling, but sleeping. I pushed his hair back gently and stared at his cuteness. His hair's a little long, not i don't like it, but he's sorta looking like a furry puppy.

I slowly pushed his arm away and stood. Luke and Michael are still sleeping, cuddling each other. (muke af xx)

Downstairs is like a market. Everyone is moving around and stuff. i scratched my eyes then somebody stopped me.

"Don't do that it'll make your eyes red. what is going on in here?" Ashton said.

"Nana's planning to have a party for me" he nodded.

"Am i invited?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he giggled.

"Morning my dear!" Nana shouted downstairs.
"Morning Nana!" I quickly ran down. Ashton followed me, hands on his sweat pockets.

i've always admired the stairs. there's two stairs on each corner, like the stairs you see in disney movies.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She lead me to the dinning room. I hope the boys don't mind a simple breakfast"

Ashton stopped and stared at the mouth-watering dishes. Nana never fails to surprise anyone.

"Woah" i chuckled and nudge him on the rib. "Keia you're like a princess here"

"Nana always wanted everything to be grand and elegant. but its not my thing. i liked the city food better" i whispered.

I never liked the 'rich kid' thing, it fucking sucks. I remembered my schoolmates were afraid to even lay a finger on me, cause of my family's reputation here. That's why i never had REAL friends, except the people around here.

"Stop being so humble" i chuckled.

"I'm not c'mon let's wake the boys up" i pulled his hand, running on the stairs.

"HEY YA'LL NEED TO WAKE UP THERE'S LIKE A BUFFET DOWNSTAIRS!!!!" Ashton shouted. god, his voice made me covered my poor ears.

"Do you shout at them like this?" He nodded and slapped their asses.

"god, poor them" he rolled his eyes.

Calum's still sleeping. I slowly crawled beside him and poked his cheek several times.

"Caaaalum wake upp" he scrunched his nose then rolled us over.
"Ten minutes" he mumbled through my hair.

"There's oatmeal" i poked him again and he lip farted.

"Ok. let me cuddle you first" he smirked.

"Eww man you still eat that gooey stuff?" Michael grimaced. "good morning Keia" i waved.

"See, he finally likes Keia" Luke whispered-shouted and Calum let me go.

"I can hear you Blondie" he opened his eyes and began to stretch. He exhaled the most stinkiest thing i ever hate. Morning breaths.

I covered my nose then stood. Ashton laughed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I know Keia, i know"
"Know what?"
"Know that you have the stinkiest morning breath evah" Luke smirked.

"I swear i fucking brushed-"
"Do i smell pizza?" Michael already ran outside.

Hmmm. pizza.
We all ran downstairs (except Calum, still cursing under his breath and fixing the mattress)