27.

Keia didn't came before or even after my birthday. Ashton came back before my birthday but he wouldn't tell where she is.

Hannah was a little sad cause i looked like i didn't enjoyed the concert. I did, but i was sad Keia wasn't home yet.

I sighed. I had picked up Callin from the vet today, i was worried cause she wasn't eating her food that much and she walks away whenever i pet her.

The doctor said she may be depressed, or even missing somebody. Poor Callin, i guess i'm not the only one who misses Keia.

I cleaned the apartment. The last time i cleaned was before she left. I picked up the crumpled paper in her room, then threw it properly in the trash.

Maybe she doesn't like me the way i feel about her.

|_________|\(~_~)/|_________|

*4 months later*

I'm not expecting her to go home anymore. She hates me.
She doesn't want to go back anymore.

Ashton still doesn't want to tell me where she is. I gave up and never asked him again.

Callin died. I cried the whole night when i saw her on Keia's bed, lifeless. She was very depressed, and i didn't know that it was that serious. For the past 5 months i spent with her, i considered her a family, my love.

I got a new tattoo, this time it was Callin's paw print on my left ankle.

I know i need to be positive for Tommy, and so i did. I went through my old football scholarship, i was too late but they gave me a job on teaching kids on how to play football.

Tommy started talking gibberish, and i take him everyday to the park, he loves the swing.

"Daddy high!" I chuckled and pushed him. He laughed and held the chains tighter.

Hannah walked towards us, she just came back from Japan, her boss promoted her and she had a training there.
"Tommy my baby" she carried him. I kissed her and put back Tommy on the swing.

"How are you?" She asked.
"Good. We should go to Japan someday its so amazing" she kissed my cheek.
"Have you heard anything from Keia?"
"Nein" she chuckled.
"It's very shocking she just left without saying goodbye" i nodded.

"Let's not talk about her. Come Tommy, let's go home" he pouted.

We messed around Hannah's kitchen, trying to make a strawberry cake. We can't even get the ingredients right.

"No its says 5 cups of sugar"
"Let's just add six. kids love sweets"
"We can't do that"
"Oh yes we can" i pouted the 6th cup of sugar and she rolled her eyes.

We finally made a cake and it didn't taste bad, but Tommy added too much sprinkles.

They were both currently sleeping, i watched the new episode of supernatural.

I carried Tommy to his room, then her after. Her room's still messy, i neatly placed all the papers on her desk. The sticky note that i saw before was still there, and i read it.

I don't want that kid.

I sighed. This isn't her hand writing. I furrowed my eyebrows and a certificate was under it. A birth certificate.

I threw all of the stuff that's on her desk. What the fuck?! What is this?!

"Cal what's-" she woke up.
"Tell me this isn't true" i raised the birth certificate. "i'm not his father?!"

"Shhh Calum keep it dow-"
"Don't fucking tell me to keep it down! Hannah you lied to me! Why!" She tried to touch my hand but i jerked away. "don't. fucking. touch. me."