ONE LAST KEILUM.

@twinklecalumxx wherever you are, here you go (it fucking sucks but hey i tried)

*scene when Calum Hood proposed to  Keia Clifford.

"Is that a yes?" He chuckled.
"A fucking yes" he laughed and put the ring on my finger then kissed me again.

He squeezed my waist, playing with the hem of my underwear. I unbuttoned his pants, sliding off the denim material, exposing his thin boxers.

He took off my jeans faster than i did on him, our breaths tangling in between our kiss. He smiled and pressed his lips on my collarbone, then going down as he unbuttoned my polo.

"I love you" i breathe as he blow the hickey he made between my breasts.
He slowly took off my panty, leaving a kiss between my thighs.

I moaned, we were clearly teasing each other and that we can't take it any longer.

He stood, taking off his shirt and then pulling out the silver pack. He is so beautiful, i couldn't ask for more.

He dipped his head and bit my ear.
"Put it on me" he whispered.

He held both of my hands, sitting me up. He handed me the condom, biting my lip as i try to tear it. He chuckled then tear it off with his teeth. I slowly pull his boxers down, his breath hitching.

I palmed his, putting the condom on him. After i did it, he growled and pulled me down, his hands pinning mine above my head. I giggled, cause his hair was on my armpits while he try to leave hickeys on my neck.

"I love you" he said as he single-handedly unclasped my bra then threw it behind him. "Tell me if this hurts, babe" he held my hips, his thumb moving in circles.

He suddenly pushed inside me. We both closed our eyes as he he go deeper. He was in a slow pace, trying not to hurt me.

I grind on him, motioning him to go faster. The burning sensation was later on replaced by full pleasure.

"Keia" i pulled his hair. I moaned as he slowed then pushed deeper, hitting the damn spot i've been waiting for.

He pressed a kiss on my shoulder as we took a moment to breathe. I rolled us over, buckling my hips on his torso.
I run my hands on his beautiful body, then started to grind on him.

I was still in pain, but the feeling is just too good to stop right now.

"I'm close babe" he closed his eyes. "yes fuck it in there"

We both came and i fell above his body.

"Not bad for a virgin" he run his fingers behind my back. I slapped his chest, placing a sorry kiss on it afterward.

"There's more than that after we marry, Hood" i winked and he chuckled.

"Goodnight, my love"
"Goodnight"

______
This is my first time writing something like this so yeah,
BUY SKH ON ITUNES.

I.WILL.NOT.STOP.
THANKING.YOU.GUYS.

So i reached 100k what the fuck! Thank you thank you thank you thank you i love youuuuu

I SEE EVERY COMMENT YOU GUYS POST AND SOMETIMES I DON'T COMMENT CAUSE I'M LMFAO ABOUT YOUR FUNNY AND SWEET COMMENTS!

AND TO ALL DEM BEAUFABS WHO MESSAGED ME AND ASKED FOR AN ADVICE, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE TIME TO CONNECT WITH YOU, ❤️FOR LETTING ME REALIZE THAT I WASN'T ALONE AND THAT MY ANXIETY WILL GO THE FUCK AWAY IF I JUST LET MY LOVED ONES GUIDE ME ❤️

THIS IS MY LAST NOTE.....

Or is it?😏

8.25.15