Chap.7 Change in your gaze

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(??? ~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

(??? ~ " ... " ) Characters / Oc are thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" When you are in my arms - only then everything is right ! " From Kristin Kay

The next day, Takemichi woke up at 7 am. You may wonder why he woke up so early when he was supposed to meet Hinata, but it was because he wanted to make everything perfect for her and plan their day flawlessly.

First, he went to his table, grabbed a pen, and started creating a schedule for their date. Once he finished, he carefully reviewed it to ensure it was perfect. It had been a long time since their last date, and he wanted to make it memorable for her.

Here's what he had planned:

They would start by going to Yoyogi Park.Takemichi would prepare a homemade picnic for them.They would explore the shopping alleys of Shibuya.He would take her on a tour of the most beautiful places in Shibuya.Finally, they would visit the bridge where they had previously broken up, but this time, they would share a kiss.Takemichi would accompany her home.

He believed this would be the perfect date. After spending around 30 minutes on the schedule, he began preparing the food. He made small sandwiches, pasta salad, fresh vegetables like baby carrots, baby tomatoes, and baby cucumbers. He also packed chips, gouda and brie cheese, crackers, and beverages consisting of Coca-Cola and water with orange slices. To top it off, he made donuts, cookies, macarons, and, of course, didn't forget the bread.

By now, it was already 8:45 am. Takemichi realized he needed to take a quick shower and choose his outfit. He showered for 15 minutes, ensuring he was perfectly clean, and then selected his clothes. He wore a shirt with a sunflower pattern, paired with black Bermuda shorts adorned with a chain. His choice of footwear was white Vans sneakers with medium-length white socks.

 As for his hair, instead of his usual messy style, he decided to let his golden curls flow freely.