Chap.10 Regret

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(??? ~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

(??? ~ " ... " ) Characters / Oc are thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love is not what you say . Love is what you do . " From Unknow

After the meeting, the vice presidents and president gathered at the shrine to hang out. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Rebecca spoke up.

Rebecca ~ Mikey-kun, can I become a part of Toman? Pretty please?

Mikey and the rest of Toman were taken aback, but they couldn't help but chuckle at her request.

Meanwhile, Takemichi's expression revealed his surprise, but it wasn't a pleasant one. He appeared almost angry and disgusted.

Inui observed Takemichi closely and noticed his clear anger. It confirmed his suspicion that something was seriously amiss between the two of them.

Rebecca pouted, feeling frustrated that everyone was laughing at her. An angry mark appeared on her forehead as she yelled, clearly showing her irritation.

Rebecca ~ STOP LAUGHING AT ME! I'M VERY SERIOUS!

She pouted once again, causing panic among the others. They quickly raised their hands, not wanting to upset her. Mikey approached her and gently lifted her chin.

With a warm and calm smile, Mikey spoke to her, causing her cheeks to turn red.

Mikey ~ I'm sorry, Rebecca, but you can't join us.

Her expression showed how hurt she was as she questioned him.

Rebecca ~ Why not?

Mikey explained his reasoning to her.

Mikey ~ If we get into a fight, it would be difficult to protect you and fight for ourselves.

Rebecca tried to find a solution.

Rebecca ~ B-but I know I can be useful!! Please let me join.

She stuttered, her eyes pleading as she looked at Mikey with puppy eyes. A few seconds later, everyone agreed to let her join, pending Mikey's permission.

Baji chimed in.

Baji ~ C'mon, Mikey, is it really going to hurt yah if she join ?

Mikey sighed and said,

Mikey ~ Alright then, if you really want her to join, she will be under your supervision.

Everyone became excited, especially Chifuyu, who was particularly enthusiastic.

Mikey ~ I declare Rebecca Midori the first girl in Toman!

Everyone erupted in happiness, cheering and shouting. Pah-Chin picked up Rebecca and put her on his shoulder, surprising her.