Chap.9 New member ?

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(??? ~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

(??? ~ " ... " ) Characters / Oc are thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone . It's not . The worst thing in life is ending with people who makes you feel all alone . " From Robin Williams

It had been a few days since the undesirable argument . Hinata and Takemichi had barely spoken since it . The Mizo Gang and Takemichi situation had improved, but it wasn't completely resolved. 

Tonight, Toman had another meeting.

However, one unexpected presence stood out: Rebecca. She had pleaded with Mikey for days and days to allow her to participate in a Toman meeting. Despite initial reservations, Mikey eventually relented, and Rebecca was introduced to everyone. She effortlessly made friends with the gang members .

Her sweet demeanor winning them over. It was hard to imagine anyone hating her.

This meeting marked the first time a girl had been present except for Emma and even emma had never stayed long there . It was also the first meeting without Kokonoi, Mucho, and Sanzu. Rebecca stood next to Chifuyu and Baji . She was amazed by Mikey's charisma , her eyes sparkling with admiration as she observed Mikey's on top of them all . Mikey's ego swelled when he caught her gaze.

While everyone seemed oblivious to it, Takemichi was clearly not doing well, except for Inui, who noticed. Inui placed a hand on Takemichi's shoulder, surprising him. It had been a while since someone had offered him a reassuring touch, trying to calm and soothe him. When Takemichi met Inui's gaze, he saw a calm and collected expression on Inui's face.

In a hushed voice, Inui asked Takemichi if he was alright. He made sure that only they could hear the conversation.

Inui ~ Takemichi, are you alright?

Inui's voice was even calmer than usual, his words barely above a whisper.

Takemichi hesitated before responding.

Takemichi ~ To be honest, not really. I'm not sure what's wrong, but this isn't a feeling I experience often.

Inui had been having doubts about Takemichi's recent behavior, and now he felt more certain than ever.

Inui thought to himself,

Inui ~ "I'm not entirely sure yet, but I think Rebecca has something to do with it. The first time I met her, I had reservations about her presence. Kokonoi was right, there's something off about her. There's definitely more to her than meets the eye. I'll keep a close eye on her and gather enough evidence before voicing my suspicions."

Inui nodded at Takemichi, and his hand slipped off his shoulder.

After the meeting, the vice presidents and president gathered at the shrine to hang out. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Rebecca spoke up.

Rebecca ~ Mikey-kun, can I become a part of Toman? Pretty please?

T.B.C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen ?? What will Takemichi do ??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ??? What will they do next ??? What will happen to them ??? What is happening with Takemichi ??? 

Well you will know it in the next chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !! if you are here because of my first story or my others then HELLOOOO

hope you enjoy this story like the first one or like the others one , or did you liked this one?

Hope the chapter wasn't too short !! ( currently wrote 587 words )

but till it HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !! Little lector !