Chap.16 They desever to suffer for their sins

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(??? ~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

(??? ~ " ... " ) Characters / Oc are thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" One man with a head on his shoulder is worth a dozen without . " From Elizabeth 1

Two days had passed, and Toman had tirelessly searched every corner of the city to find the members of Tenjiku. Rebecca had healed well but was still tired from the ordeal. When they finally located two men belonging to Tenjiku, they called for a meeting.

Mikey sat with the two Tenjiku members tied up behind him and addressed the rest of Toman.

Mikey ~ You all might be curious as to why there are two non-Toman members at our meeting. Let me introduce you to two members of the new gang named Tenjiku. Not them specifically, but two men from Tenjiku had the audacity to lay their hands on our dear Captain of the 6th division, Rebecca. They deserve to suffer for their sins. Don't you think, Toman?

Eager yells erupted from the members of Toman. Mikey continued speaking, fueled by their fervor.

Mikey ~ Is this what you want? Should we beat the crap out of those fuckers?

Again, the enthusiastic cheers filled the air. Mikey signaled for Draken to bring the two Tenjiku members forward. As they knelt before Mikey, fear gripped them, realizing the gravity of their actions. Mikey's expression darkened, and he declared with fiery determination,

Mikey ~ I declare war on Tenjiku! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM SUFFER FOR THEIR SINS

The members of Toman were delighted to stand up against those who had dared to harm their Rebecca. Mikey turned his attention back to the two Tenjiku members and said sternly,

Mikey ~ I want both of you to convey to your leader that I, we, Toman, declare war on Tenjiku. Do you understand?

Both men nodded fearfully, and Draken untied them, allowing them to escape.

Draken ~ Aren't you going to send someone to track down their leader?

Mikey ~ Nah, it won't be of any use anyway.

Once everyone had dispersed, the captains and vice-captains gathered for a meeting. Inui appeared troubled, catching Draken's attention.

Draken ~ Man, are you okay?

Inui hesitated for a moment before speaking.

Inui ~ Uhm... I was just thinking about something...

Baji approached Inui, patting his shoulder, and brought him closer, playfully messing up his hair.

Baji ~ Tell us what's on your mind. Don't keep it to yourself!

Inui hesitated but finally decided to share his thoughts.

Inui ~ Well... how do I say it?... Didn't Kokonoi, Sanzu, and Mucho say they were joining a gang named Tenjiku?

?????'s P.O.V:

The two men rushed to the train station and boarded a train to Yokohama. Upon arriving, they hurried to their designated meeting spot, where everyone awaited them. They shouted in a panic.

Man 1 ~ Toman declared war on us!

A man in the group chuckled and stood up, saying,

????? ~ Oh, they did?

The other man confirmed,

Man 2 ~ Yes, sir!

The man smirked, his eyes glowing with anticipation.

????? ~ Then let's embrace this war with our arms wide open.

T.B.C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen ?? What will Takemichi do ??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ??? What will they do next ??? What will happen to them ??? What will Takemichi become ??? Where did Takemichi go ??? Which gang attacked her ?? Will they beat the shit out of Tenjiku ?? Why did they attacked her ??

Well you will know it in the next chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !! if you are here because of my first story or my others then HELLOOOO

hope you enjoy this story like the first one or like the others one , or did you liked this one?

Hope the chapter wasn't too short !! ( currently wrote 674 words )

To excuse me for this short chapter i will try to write another chapter tomorow ( but i promise nothing , or eventually Monday if i can't tomorow )

but till it HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !! Little lector !