Chap.14 Betrayal

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(??? ~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

(??? ~ " ... " ) Characters / Oc are thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" The only way to win with a toxic person is not to play . " From Unknow

Inui's P.O.V :

It had been five days, and Inui found himself alone in his dark room with closed drapes. He was still wearing his pajamas, having spent the past five days anxiously waiting for Takemichi's response. Inui had sent thousands of text messages and made countless calls, but there was no answer from Takemichi. He isolated himself in his apartment during these five days, looking worse and worse.

Feeling desperate, Inui muttered, 

Inui ~ Where did he go? No answer on his phone, his door, or even at school... He's never there... I'm so worried; I hope he didn't get into too much trouble...

His phone suddenly rang, and he eagerly picked it up, hoping it was Takemichi. However, to his disappointment, it was Draken calling. Reluctantly, Inui answered, still holding onto a glimmer of hope that the situation had changed.

Draken spoke, 

Draken ~ Oh Inui, you finally answer my call.

Inui's irritation flared up almost instantly. 

Inui ~ What do you want, Draken?

Draken continued, 

Draken ~ It's been a while since we hung out, and tonight, we have a meeting. You should join us at the hangout.

Inui replied indifferently, 

Inui ~ Sure... why not...

Draken said, 

Draken ~ Perfect then! Join us at the Shun Ai Coffee shop.

Inui ended the call and got out of bed. He picked random clothes, feeling the weight of the past few days on his shoulders. After a quick shower and dressing up, he wore a black T-shirt with a white shirt over it, ripped light blue jeans, a golden chain, and black and white Vans. He packed his Toman uniform in a backpack, took his money and keys, locked his house, and rode his bike to the coffee shop.

When he arrived, everyone was waiting for him. He greeted them with a wave, and they all entered the coffee shop. The atmosphere was cheerful, with laughter, jokes, and games, as if the events of five days ago had never occurred. Inui pretended to be extremely tired when, in fact, he was irritated with their casual demeanor.

Amidst the laughter, Inui casually asked, 

Inui ~ Did any of you get any news from Takemichi?