Chapter 7: A Short Reunion

Two days had passed since Gon and Neferpitou had informed everyone about the recent events involving Millianna's friend, Erza back in the Kakin Empire. To make matters worse, Hisoka unexpectedly showed up at Gon and Pitou's residence.

Everyone agreed to meet up at Rita's Docs, a charming small establishment nestled in the quaint western part of NGL. And it wasn't long now until everyone would arrive back at the Border Stop.

But a tall figure was patiently waiting for their arrival

But a tall figure was patiently waiting for their arrival. He had been sitting in front of the gate for quite some time. One of the border officers wasn't sure why he was still there.

It was Victor, eagerly anticipating this long-awaited reunion with his girls.

Recently, he had received news that they would be returning to the NGL for a brief period. Memories of their past adventures flooded his mind, and he couldn't contain his excitement to see his former students all grown up.

Suddenly, a truck came into view. Vic immediately recognized who was inside. As the truck came to a halt, numerous figures began to emerge from its rear.

Vic recognized Gon and Killua but as for Bolo, Rachel, and Zachary and Leorio were New to him.

"About time you guys showed up! I thought I'd be getting older!" he exclaimed.

"Vic! "😊😃😁 Pitou, Millianna, and Makoto hurriedly approached and embraced him, showering him with affectionate hugs.

"Hey there! Take it easy. I'm getting old, and you guys need to be careful not to hurt me too much, HaHa!" he chuckled, embracing them.

Leorio was taken aback by this peculiar encounter, so he decided to speak up. "Um, sorry if this sounds rude, but who are you?" he asked.

Vic stood up and approached him, towering over him. Leorio didn't know what to say and felt somewhat intimidated by the massive humanoid tiger staring down at him. That's when Vic finally spoke. "Well... it's nice to meet you! You must be Pitou's friends, right? HaHa! A friend of Pitou's is a friend of mine, young fella!" He shook his hand roughly.