Chapter 8: Cruelty

(This chapter will involve Torture, Mutilation, and Abuse and some descriptions of physical trauma)

The room was enveloped in darkness, rendering Mina's vision completely obscured. She had no inkling of her whereabouts, and it was only natural that fear gripped her tightly.

Attempting to shift her position, Mina realized her arms and legs were securely bound to the chair, rendering her immobile. Suddenly, faint voices emanated from a distance, breaking the eerie silence.

"Just let me pull her finger nails off...I could get some useful information."

"How ridiculous. You honestly thought the boss will have a country bumpkin like yourself conduct such important matters on our specimen? Best let a professional handle this." The man said with a tooth grin.

"Control that tongue of yours.... unless, you want me to rip it out."

The two men simultaneously drew their weapons. Feitan extended his sword menacingly towards the man's throat, while the enigmatic figure brandished a gleaming butcher's knife near his head.

"Hey, no fighting," the mysterious figure interjected. "Spiders should never engage in combat against one another. If you wish to resolve this dispute, let us leave it to chance and flip a coin."

"Fine" they both said.

"Heads or tails"

"Tails"

"Then I'm heads"

Feitan flipped the coin and it spun in the air. As it landed back on his hand it was tails.

It was safe to say he wasn't happy about it.

"Looks like I win fare and square. Now, what shall I do for our guest...Oh! I can arrange some lovely flowers to set the mood."

Suddenly footsteps could be heard.

"Is everyone here?" Asked the man as everyone nodded and presented themselves.

"Good. It's nice to see everyone here all together and we have important matters at hand."

"We already know our targets and we plan to kill all of them and anyone who is associated with them. Once we clear this up we can finally get Franklin out, I'm sure he's waited patiently enough."

"And as for our guest...my only rule is this, do not kill her under any circumstances, understand."

Everyone and waited patiently for their next task.

"Neferpitou....an interesting character we have. I believe fate will draw us closer, I wonder what her abilities are like.

Chrollo Lucilfer, the esteemed leader of the Phantom Troupe, stood atop a towering column, commanding the attention and admiration of his fellow members

Chrollo Lucilfer, the esteemed leader of the Phantom Troupe, stood atop a towering column, commanding the attention and admiration of his fellow members. As his gaze shifted towards our enigmatic comrade, anticipation filled the air.