Chapter 13: The the culprit.

As the morning sun rose on the horizon, our Hunter Squad found themselves staying at a nearby inn, generously offered by Cole to the group. However, Cole had not anticipated the presence of a whole group of people accompanying Kurapika and Pitou. This unexpected turn of events was undoubtedly going to put a strain on his finances.

Meanwhile, Millianna was berating Pitou. "Neferpitou! Are you out of your mind? While you've been wasting time, the rest of us have been working tirelessly to get information on the Spiders"

"Look, it's not that serious. It was just a simple disagreement between me and Kirito. There were some unresolved issues that needed to be addressed."

Cole observed Pitou and Millianna and couldn't help but notice the significant number of people present.

Among them were Makoto, Rem, Gon, Killua, and Erza.

And to make things even more stranger was there was a little girl among them.

"Hi Cole! I didn't know you were friends with these guys." The little said as she politely bowed in front of him.

"Yeah, it's good to see you, kiddo. So, what brings you here, and why did you end up with these guys?" Cole asked as he sat down and opened a bottle of whiskey.

"That funny girly boy was chasing me, and it was really fun! And...uhh...then I met this pretty lady with red hair, and she offered me ice cream! And...uh, oh yeah, I told them that I know two of the names of the Spider members."

Kurapika and Pitou were shocked to hear this revelation.

"Are you serious!? Little girl, you know some of the members' names?" Neferpitou asked frantically.

"Excuse me, Cat Lady. It is considered impolite not to introduce oneself. Hmph!" The little girl huffed and puffed.

Pitou was taken aback and realized that she was somewhat correct. It was indeed rude to ask her questions without introducing herself.

"Yes you are quite right, I apologize. My name is Neferpitou, but you can just call me Pitou for short."

"Over there is My husband Gon, and the other's are my friends."

Everyone began to introduce themselves to the little girl.

"My name's Makoto! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Makoto exclaimed with a warm smile.

Millianna followed suit, saying, "I'm Millianna. Nice to meet you!" She flashed a friendly grin.

Rem chimed in, "You can just call me Rem. It's lovely to meet you." She extended her hand for a handshake.

Erza, with a kind demeanor, introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, kiddo. I'm Erza."

Lastly, there was Killua, who seemed hesitant to speak. However, before he could utter a word, Millianna swiftly slapped the back of his head.

"What the hell was that for?!" Killua exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

"Stop acting like a child and introduce yourself!" Millianna scolded, her frustration evident. "I can't believe you're getting worked up over a little girl."

Killua clenched his teeth, but reluctantly revealed his name. "It's Killua," he muttered, his irritation palpable.

 "It's Killua," he muttered, his irritation palpable