Chapter 29: Judgement X Hypocrisy

Makoto and Pitou were together as they traversed the ruined landscape. As they made their way to the center of town, Kirito had informed them that there was a nearby person 3 blocks from them.

The two girls headed for the location to see if they would find anything.

Meanwhile, Gon and Killua were busy discussing a plan when they would eventually meet with the boss.

Kurapika: "I think it would be wise if we use our Zetsu to stay hidden. There's no telling who could be watching us, we could communicate with Aura's"

Suddenly Gon had the brightest idea! "That's perfect Kurapika! 😃 In fact, I think we should use hand symbols just in case, in fact here's one."

Gon: "okay" ( 🙏_✌️_👌_🫡)

Killua: Killua rolled his eyes but couldn't help a grin. "Your underwear is showing, Gon."

"Hell yeah!!!" The boys burst into laughter and started an elaborate sequence of handshakes and gestures, basically they were doing the most manly handshake.

Kurapika: "WE COULD BE KILLED AT ANY MOMENT IF YOU TWO ARE FOOLING AROUND! GET SERIOUS!"

Killua: "alright, alright, geez. I figured we lighten the mood since we could be facing death at any point."

Gon: "I don't know about that Killua. Honestly, I'm getting a little excited about this"

Kurapika: "How could you be excited for this. We are talking about a notorious group of vicious people Gon"

Gon: "Yeah, yeah, I get it. But if I'm being honest with you Kurapika....I kinda want to just get this over with. I'm honestly just tired of all of this and I wanted to just get back home and start exploring again with Pitou."

Gon expressed his emotions regarding the situation, indicating that he is tired of the ongoing conflict and just wants to return home and spend time with his friends, particularly Pitou. He also mentioned the pain and suffering caused by the attackers.

He proceeded. "Killua...Kurapika... I am exhausted. Exhausted from all of this, and I simply desire for it to end so that things can return to how they used to be.

Gon's hands tightened into fists, his knuckles paling as he struggled to suppress the flood of emotions churning inside him. His typically vibrant and resolute eyes now appeared shadowed by the burden of his sorrow and rage. The atmosphere surrounding him started to vibrate with an almost tangible force, a warning of the turmoil building up inside.

His aura, typically radiant and stable, began to fluctuate and pulse unpredictably. It shimmered and surged, a tumultuous blend of golden and crimson shades that appeared to flicker and spark like electricity. The intensity of this energy caused the earth beneath him to quiver, and the surrounding temperature fell significantly, as if the atmosphere itself was responding to his inner chaos.