Braelee Jasmyn Casey!

9 months later.
JJ's POV:
"You need to push!" The doctor smiles
"I am!" I exclaim as I push, hearing cries.
I stop, panting. A little girl is laid on my chest.
"Braelee Jasmyn Casey." I smile.
"That's a beautiful name." Dr Patchevsky smiles
I smile as she is lifted off me to be cleaned and put into the little outfit with her name on it. She is soon returned to me and I sit up slightly and unbutton the sleeve to feed her. I finish just as the door is knocked on. I see Matt, Hallie, their kids plus Lilli, Voight and the squad, and whatever kids that entitles, plus Christie, Violet and 51.
"Heya." I smile
"Came to meet the newest family member." Voight smiles
"This is Braelee Jasmyn Casey." I smile
"Aww, can I hold her?" Voight asks
"Sure, Braelee, go to Grandpa." I pass her up to him.
"Grandpa?" He asks
"Only if it's ok with you." I smile
"Of course it is." He smiles a very rare smile
"Oh my god, was that Hank Voight Smiling?" Trudy asks
Everyone laughs. Braelee is passed around before everyone leaves and Hayley takes Lilli home.
"Well, it's just you and me baby girl." I smile, lying on my side, my bed flat and Braelee lying on it. I get up and lift her up, carrying her over to her cot. I lay her in it before heading to sleep.

~~~1 and a half years later~~~ lilli is now 13.
I wake up to my alarm. I see Hayley sitting up confused. I sit up.
"That's a first." I smile and we get up.
We get into our work outfits before heading downstairs. We see Lilli asleep on the couch with Brae asleep on her.

 We see Lilli asleep on the couch with Brae asleep on her

Pretend it's Lilli holding Brae asleep.

I lift Brae up and Hayley wakes up Lilli for school. I take Brae upstairs and dress the sleeping girl. I cuddle her and walk back downstairs. I lay her in her swing as I slip on my shoes and make Lillianas lunch. It's her first day of year seven. I write a little note and stick it in her lunch box. I put it on the bench before making her some fruit loops. I put them on the bench as Lilli runs downstairs. She is wearing some ripped jeans and a white cami. She has on her grandfathers jade necklace. She eats her breakfast. She then grabs her back pack and puts in her lunch box.
"Got your books?" I ask
"Yes and my laptop." She smiles
"Ok, Let's go." I smile as Hayley gets B out of her swing.
We get out and head to the car. I put Lillis bag in the trunk and we drive off. We first pull up at B's daycare. We all get out. We walk in and head down to Braelees classroom. We lay hee in her cribs as Hayley signs her in. We then drive to the high school. We hop out and I get Lillis bag out.
"Alright, Have a good first day sweetie." I smile and hug her, kissing her head.
"Thanks mama." She smiles, "bye mom."
She hugs Hayley.
"Bye." Hayley replies.
Lilli runs into the school and we drive to the 21st. We head up and get to work.