Genders/1st birthday

2 Months later
Nyra's POV:
"Dawn! Good morning princess!" I smile as the I walk into her room, turning on the light.
"Mama!" She reaches for me
"Hi!" I lift her up, "happy birthday!"
She giggles and I get her dressed.
"Parby?" Dawn asks
"Your party is a little bit after mommy's appointment to find out the gender of your siblings!" I smile
She nods and I carry her downstairs. AJ is sitting on the couch, topless.
"Ajax, my appointment is in 20 minutes!" I exclaim
"Shoot!" Ajax grabs his shirt off the back of the couch and chucks it on.
He gets his shoes on and I carry dawn out to the car. We drive to the OB centre and go in. We are called in to our appointment. I pass D to Ajax and lie back on the chair.
"So checkup and genders?" Dr Manet asks
"In an envelope, gonna announce them at this little girls party today. She's 1 today!" I smile
"Happy birthday little one." She smiles at dawn, before grabbing the bottle of gel, "this will be cold."
I nod. She squeezes it on. She moves the wand over my stomach. She smiles and cleans my stomach before going and writing something and placing it in an envelope. She passes it to me and we leave. We drive home and set up the party. Mom and Mama arrive first with my sisters.
"Hey!" Mom smiles
"Hey mom, hey Mama, hey girls!" I smile
"Hello my beautiful granddaughter!" Mom immediately takes dawn off me and Dawn giggles.
"Ga-ma!" Dawn smiles
"Hi!" Mom smiles.
Soon everyone else arrives. We hang out for a bit and Ajax cooks on the barbecue. I am sitting on the porch swing watching my sisters interact with thier niece.
"Lunch is served!" Ajax calls.
We all head over to the table. I sit down at the end and Brae puts Dawn in her high chair. We eat and chat. Then we have cake. Well, cupcakes more like it. I stick a candle in one and put it in Dawns high chair tray. We all sing.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you." We sing, "Happy birthday dear Dawn! Happy birthday to you!"
She giggles. She attempts to blow out her candle. I blow it out for her! We eat our cupcakes! Then we do the gender side of things. We stand up by three boxes. We pull a tab and a colour will pop out. We stand by the first one.
"3..2..1!" We all count and pull the tab
Out pops pink dust! Everyone cheers. We do the other two. Blue and pink! We have some other cake before every one leaves. Ajax cleans up and I take Dawn inside for a bath before getting her into bed cause it is 7pm. At 8, Ajax and I head to bed!