Pregnant.

**2 years later** Lilli is 11.
Jades POV:
It is Lilli's 11th birthday. Me and Hayley are going to surprise her. I hide beside the bed. Hayley hides beside the door. Lilli walks in. Hayley grabs her then I run in front.
"Happy birthday." Hayley smiles
I go to say something but I feel sick so I run to the bathroom. I feel Hayley pull my hair back. I empty my stomach contents. I sit, resting my back against a wall.
"Do you think it is?" She asks
I shrug. We had tried Artificial Insemination. Hayley grabs a test out from under the sink and leaves the bathroom. I take the pregnancy test and set a three minute timer on my phone. I sit back. The timer beeps. I check the test. Two lines. Pregnant. I smile. I place the test beside the sink and head out after washing my hands. I close the door and Hayley looks up from playing a hand game with Lilli. I nod. Hayley jumps up and runs to me. I hug her.
"Uhhh, can someone explain?" I ask
"Your gonna be a big sister!" I exclaim.
"Really?" She asks
I nod. Lilli starts to bounce on the bed. I notice how close to the bed frame she is.
"Hey, lil, baby," I try to get her attention.
She bounces back and gets her foot caught in the frame and tumbles off the back off the bed
"Owwwwwww!" She screams.
I rush over. I lift her up gently, dislodging the foot. I lay her on the bed, she grabs onto my shirt, crying. I see her foot swollen.
"Hayley, can you get some ice?" I ask her.
"Yep." She runs out.
I rock Lilli softly, "shhhh! Shhh! Shhh!"
Hayley comes back in with ice and a bandage. I bandage the ice to her foot. I lift her up.
"Let's go downstairs, I'll call Auntie Nat and see if she can get you in ok sweetie?" I tell her.
Lilli nods. We go downstairs. I look outside and see the snow built up.
"Hayley, could you go shovel the driveway?" I ask and she nods.
I call Nat.
"JJ, hey what's up?" Nat answers.
"Do you have time to fit Lilli in, she's gotten her foot caught in the bed frame and it's pretty swollen, pretty sure it's either broken or dislocated." I tell her
"Sure, bring her in." Nat replies.
"Thanks Nat." I reply, ending the phone call.
I lift Lilli up and grab her coat. I take her out to the car. Hayley sees me and pops the shovel away, hopping in the drivers seat. I sit in the back with Lilli. Her foot is up on a seat and her head on my shoulder. We get to Med and I help Lilli out before carrying her up. Nat is waiting inside.
"T4." Nat points and I take Lilli in.
I lay Lilli on the bed.
"Mama?" She looks at me,
"Yeah baby?" I reply
"It hurts." She cries
"I know." I whisper.
Nat comes in, "we've got an X-ray open so we'll take you and you get to go in the wheelchair,"
"Yay!' Lilli smiles
I help her in it and we take her up. We wait outside. Nat comes back out with her.
"So little Lilli here has broken her foot. We'll get her downstairs and get her a cast. Will crutches be ok?" Nat asks
"Yeah," I smile.
We get back downstairs and Nat calls an Orthopaedic surgeon to fit her bright blue cast. The Ortho leaves and Nat comes back in. She gets Lilli set on her crutches.
"So use this cover to shower and always keep it elevated when not moving around. Sleep with it elevated too. she should be in it for 6 weeks." Nat tells us, "your free to go,"
"Thanks auntie Nat!" Lilli smiles,
"No problem, and happy birthday." Nat smiles
"Thanks bye." Lilli begins to crutch out and we follow her.
We get to the car and I put Lilli's crutches on the ground in front of her and she elevates her foot on the seat beside her. I close her door and drive to Hallie and Matt's for her birthday party. We get there and I help her out. I knock on the door. Hayley is holding my hand, obviously. Millie opens the door, she is 14 now.
"Lilli? What happened?" Millie asks
"I broke it." Lilli smiles
"Come in." Millie leads us in.
I close the door and follow Lilli down. We get to the lounge room and everyone cheers.
"Happy birthday Lilli!" They smile.
"Thanks guys," Lilli chuckles
Hallie walks downstairs with Drey, "Lilli? What have you done?" She asks
"Uhhhh?" She looks at me
"We told her that she's gonna be a big sister and she wouldn't stop bouncing on our bed till she fell backwards and got her foot stuck in the bed frame." I exclaim.
"Wait! What?" Gabby asks, holding 2 year old Lyla on her hip.
"Yeah!!!" Hayley smiles, "JJ is pregnant."
"This is Amazing!" Matt comes over and lifts me up.
"Thanks M!"I laugh.
He puts me down and we celebrate for the rest of the day before heading home.