Bullied

2 months later.
JJ's POV:
I am playing with Brae on her mat when I hear the front door open. I look up only to see Lilli run upstairs to her room. I hear the door slam.
I frown.
"Hales, can you come play with Brae for a minute?" I call, "somethings up with Lil."
"Sure." She comes and sits down with Brae.
I run upstairs and knock on Lillis door. She is crying.
"Lil, I'm coming in." I tell her, opening the door.
I see Lilli out on her balcony, sitting on top of the railing, her legs dangling over.
"Lilli, what are you doing?" I ask
"I'm ugly!" She cries
"No baby your not!" I reason, "please come back over."
"Why? I'm just a worthless piece of crap." She exclaims
"No your not." I tell her, "those kids, are wrong. You are beautiful and priceless and one of the reasons I stayed around. You are a third of my life. Your mom and sister are the other two. Honey, don't listen to them. I need you. Braelee needs you, please."
She starts to bring her legs back over and I run forward and pull her over. I take her in and we sit in her bed. She cries heavily and I rock her.
"Shhh! Shhhh! Shhhhh!" I soothe
She goes limp and I realise she's fallen asleep. I stand up and pull back her covers. I lay her down and pull the covers up over her. I leave her room and go downstairs.
"Is she ok?" Hayley asks, laying Brae in her swing
I burst into tears and Hayley runs to me and supports me. She leads me over to the couch.
"Baby, what happened?" Hayley asks
"I... she.... I had to... she was..." I stutter
"Hey Jade," she grips my hands "Calm down your working yourself into a frenzy."
"She was sitting on her balcony railing and I had to talk her down." I cry
"Oh sweetheart." Hayley wraps me in her arms.
I cry onto my wife's shoulder. I sit up as Lilli walks down.
"Hey sweetheart, c'mere." I let her come sit between us.
She comes and sits down.
"Talk to us sweetie." Hayley encourages
"There's these kids, in my classes," she tells us, " Uh Jacinta and Jesse. Both girls. They have their own little cliques. They've been giving me a rough time. Cause,uh, I've got to tell you something."
"Sure sweetie." I tell her
"I'm Non-Binary. And I prefer to go by Nyra." She whispers quietly
"Ok, honey, we don't mind. At all." I hug her.
"Thanks guys." Nyra smiles
"No problem." Hayley replies, "we'll go to the school tomorrow and tell them about your name and the girls ok?"
"Thanks Mom." Nyra smiles
"Now go shower stinky!" I chuckle
"Yes mama!" She playfully exclaims
She runs upstairs and Braelee starts to cry. I get her out of her bouncer. I bounce her in my arms and the almost two year old babbles playfully. Nyra runs downstairs.
"Can I hold her?" Nyra asks
"Sure, Brae go to Nyra." I tell the little girl
"Nywa!" Brae babbles
"Awwwwww!" We smile as Lilli puts her down and she walks to us.
I lift her up and throw her in the air catching her again. She laughs and I find it adorable.