Part 1- surpising Matt

Jade's P.O.V:
As I walk up the driveway to firehouse 51 I feel a rush of excitement. I had not seen Matt in two years. I pull my hood up so it covers my face. I shove my hands in my pockets and go inside. A woman with blond hair, who I recognise as Shay, comes over.
"Can I help you?" Shay asks
"Yeah," I respond with a deep voice to try and hide my normal voice, "does a firefighter named Matt Casey work here?"
Shay nodded and took me inside. She goes into the common room.
"Casey Visitor!" She points to me
My brother comes over.
"May I help you?" Matt asks me.
I nod and remove my hood, my long brown hair falling free.
"Jade?" My brother is suprised.
I nod. He picks me up and spins me around in the air. He puts me down.
"Jade Jules Casey!" He turns to the rest of 51, "surely you guys remember my twin, Jade? JJ?"
"Oh yeah," Cruz smiles, "how you doing JJ?"
"Good thanks for asking Cruz." I smile
"JJ?" I hear a familiar voice.
I turn to see Gabby Dawson standing at the end of the hall.
She runs down and we hug.
"Gabriela Dawson." I smile, "I missed you."
"I missed you too Jade Casey." Gabby chuckles.
I see Hallie sneak up behind Matt and hug onto him from behind. Matt turns and they kiss. Hallie spots me and squeals.
"JJ!" She runs over and we hug tightly.
"Hallie!" I exclaim happily.
I fell my phone ringing in my back pocket I grab it out and walk outside to answer the call.
"Hello?" I answer
"Hi," I hear a female voice on the other end, "is this Jade Casey?"
"Yes," I respond
"Hi," the woman says happily, "my name is Lilli Masati from the department of child protective services."
"How can I help?" I ask
"I believe you had a child with Alex Mason?" Lilli asks me.
"Yes." I reply, "is something wrong?"
"Alex abandoned her child on a park bench early this morning." Lilli explains, "you are listed as guardian of the six year old girl, Lilliana Casey?"
"Yes" I feel a little betrayed after this, "when will I get her."
"Tomorrow morning." Lilli exclaims, "if your address is still 156 West Lockwood Avenue, Chicago, Illinois?"
"Yes it is." I respond.
"Goodbye." She ends the call.
I run inside. I sit in a corner and panic. My chest is tight and I can't breathe. Gabby, Matt and Hallie run over to me.
"JJ?" Hallie asks, "you ok."
"I can't breathe." I look up at her.
"It's ok." Hallie smiles, "your having a panic attack. Breathe in slowly. Slow down your breathing. Come on. You can do it. Slowly."
I slow my breathing down and my chest feels loose.
"What wrong JJ?" Matt asks
"Nothing." I reply
"Oh come on Jade." Gabby sighs
"Jade Jules Casey!" Matt looks at me sternly.
"Fine." I sigh. "You remember Lilli. My daughter?"
"Yeah!" They reply
"Well. Alex didn't want to move so we split and I got a call saying she abandoned Lilli on a Park bench and now Lilli has to come live with me. I don't know how to do it alone. I always had Alex"
"Hey your not alone." Gabby explains, "you've got Matt, Hallie, me and all of 51."
"I know." I reply with a smile, "I start at CPD next week. Uhh, Intelligence Unit?"
"Oh that's Toni's Unit." Gabby waves it off, "you'll be fine."
I stand up and shake my self off. Matt puts his arm around his wife and Gabby smiles.
"Well I best be going." I smile, "gotta buy stuff for Lilli."
They nod and I leave. I head to Home Depot and buy the essentials. Then I go home, set everything up and go to bed.