Part 2- Lilliana Casey

Jades P.O.V:
I wake up at 7am to get ready for Lilliana's arrival. At 10:35, the doorbell rang. I take a deep breath and open the door. I see a woman standing there with Lilliana beside her and some bags.
"Mama!" Lilliana runs for me.
"Hi my baby." I smile and hug her.
"Hi there, I'm Lilli. We spoke on the phone." The woman smiles "can I come in?"
I nod and open the door more. she comes inside and we sit in the living room. I place Lilliana on the couch and listen to Lilli.
"So this is all her belonging." Lilli puts the bags down. "I see you have some things for her. Is there anything else you need?"
"Nope!" I smile.
"How long ago did you last see her?" Lilli asks
"I was with her till I left Milwaukee." I sigh, "Alex didn't want to move."
"Ok." Lilli smiles, "you ok here?"
I nod my head. She leaves and I decide to give Lilliana a snack then I head to Matt's. Lilli starts crying during the ride.
"Lilli." I try to calm her down. "What's up baby girl?"
"I miss Mom." Lilli tells me
"I know sweet girl." I reply, "how about I get you some ice cream on the way home hey."
"Yeah!" Lilli smiles.
I arrived at Matt's got Lilli out. I go up and knock on the door. Their 8 year old daughter opens the door.
"Aunty Jade?" The girl asks before hugging me.
"Hey Millie!" I reply placing my hand on her back
"Mom! Dad!" Millie calls happily, "Aunty Jade's here"
"Let her in Mill," I hear Hallie call.
Millie leads me inside. I see Hallie and Matt in the living room with Hazel sitting between them.
"Hey JJ!" Hallie smiles,
"Auntie jade!" Hazel runs over.
"Oh your so big." I put my free hand on her back, my other arm holding Lilliana's hand.
Millie comes over and talks to Lilli.
"Hi Lilli." Milli smiles
"Millie!" Lilli hugs her
"She remembered my name." Millie looks up at me.
I nod. I sit down on the couch. We talk for a bit and then I remember I told Gabby I'd go see her.
"I got to go." I smile, "I told Gabby I'd take the monster to go see her."
"Gabby!" Lilli smiles.
"Yeah sweetie." I smile, "we go see gabby!"
She chuckled and kicked her legs down, "i go down."
I put her down and she held my finger. Hallie, Matt, Hazel and Millie hugged me goodbye. I took Lilli outside and opened her car door.
"Ready!" I put my hands under her arms, "and up!"
I lifted her into the car. I buckled her up then hopped in and drove the small drive to Gabby's. I get out and open Lilli's door. I unbuckle her and she tried to climb out. She slips and I catch her right before she touches the ground, falling into my back in the process. I get back up and shake it off. I put Lilli down and we walk up to the front door.
"Can I ring the bell?" Lilli asks
I nod, "yes you can sweetie."
I lift her up and she presses the doorbell. I put her down and Gabby opens the door.
"Gabby!" Lilli squeals and runs to gabby.
"Hey monster!" Gabby lifts Lilli into her arms. "I missed you!"
Lilli wraps her arms around Gabby's neck, "I missed you too."
We went inside and I saw a face I was not expecting to see.
"Jay Halstead?" I stop walking.
"JJ?" He replies running up to me, "long time no see!"
"You too." I hug him back, "why you here?"
"Me and Gabs are engaged actually." He tells me.
"Wait hold whattttt?" I stare at gabby, "you never told me?"
"I kinda forgot!" She smiles.
"Ok!" I reply, "let's sit down."
We sit on the couch and talk for around 2 hours. I then get up and leave. I walk outside and lift Lilli into her car seat.
"Whatcha want for dinner princess?" I ask her and I buckle her up.
"Happy meal!" She giggles
"Ok!" I shut her door,
I get in the front seat and we drive to MacDonalds. I order her a happy meal and we go home. We eat it then I put her to bed. I tuck her in.
"Goodnight princess!" I kiss her forehead.
"Night mama!" She rolls over.
I quietly close the door and head to bed.