Moving

5 and a bit years later! Nyra is 20 Brae is 10 but she has an anger problem! Hailey and Jade have another girl named Allyra. (A-L-I-R-A). 4 years old
Hailey's POV:
I wake up and get out of bed quietly so I don't wake JJ. I walk down the hall. I was surprised that Allyra wasn't up. I open her door and see she isn't in her bed. I am confused. I check Brae's room. No one. I panic a little and head to Nyras room. I sigh heavily with relief when I see the youngest two in the bed, asleep with Nyra. I check the wall clock and see it's 1130am.
"Wow," I whisper and realise we are going out to lunch at 12, "shit!"
I quickly head over and shake nyras shoulder.
"Hey, NyNy, it's up time!" I tell the 20 year old.
She opens her eyes, "hmmm?"
"Honey, it's 11 30!" I tell her
"Oh shoot! I can get LyLy ready?" She sits up
I nod. I head around to Bree.
"Bree, hon, wake up." I rock the nine year olds shoulder
"Ok mom!" She sits up and runs her eyes, "wait lunch?"
"We leave in 30 minutes, I have to go wake your mama!" I smile and leave as she gets up.
I head into my room and sit on the bed.
"Jade!" I exclaim
She opens her eyes, "yes darling?" She yawns
"30 minutes till we have to leave for lunch with Ajax at the restaurant!!" I tell her
"Shoot!" She gets out of bed.
We get dressed and I walk downstairs.
"Braelee, get your shoes on!" I hear Nyra exclaim
"I can't tie laces properly yet!" Brae exclaims angrily, "I need help!"
"Well, I'm getting Allyra ready right now!" Ny responds
"B, calm down, have you had your medications?" I ask as I enter the room
"No!" She replies
I run to the kitchen and get it and a cup of water. She takes them.
"Now sit down, I'll tie your shoes!" I smile
She nods and I tie her shoes. Nyra is putting on Allyra's shoes.
"Sissy, where we going?" Ly asks
"We're gonna go see AJ!" Ny smiles
"Yay!" Lyra always loved AJ.
"Alright, let's go go go!" I smile as Jade runs down.
We head out to the car and Nyra buckles in Lyra. We drive to the restaurant. We all get out and walk in. We find Ajax by a table.
"AJ!" Lyra runs to him.
"Ally!" AJ lifts her up and throws her in the air, catching her again.
She laughs and we all sit down.
"So, we have to talk!" Nyra exclaims, her hand holding Ajax's on the table.
"What's up honey bear?" I ask
"Uhh, I'm gonna move out and move in with Ajax!" She exclaims
"That's great darling!" Jade replies and I nod.
We smile and finish eating. We then head over to our house and Braelee goes and plays in the back yard with Lyra. We pack boxes then they are loaded into Ajax's truck. They leave. We smile and go out to the yard. It's 7pm.
"Braelee, Allyra, come inside now!" I call
"Mommy, Braelee ran out through the gate! She was angry!" Ally runs over to me, upset, "and she pushed me!"
"Oh no!" I lift her up, "Jade, we've got a PROBLEM!"
"What?" She asks
"Bees on the run. She went out through the gate!" I exclaim getting Ally's coat on her, "I will take Lyra to Jenny's next door then we can go look for her!"
"Okay!" JJ nods
I carry Allyra out the front and over to Jenny's. she opens the door.
"Hayley?" She asks
"Bee has run off. Can you watch Allyra?" I ask
She nods and carries Lyra in her house. Me and Jade meet up then split up to search the streets.
"Braelee!" I call, "Braelee!"
Nothing. I keep searching. I walk into the park. I hear tears. I follow them. I see Brae lying down on a bench, crying. She is in a tee and shorts. It's freezing and snowing. She is shivering and frost bitten. I see some blue on her skin.
"Oh Bee!" I rush over and take my jacket off.
I lay it on her and get my phone out. It's 9pm. I dial Jade.
"I've got her. I'm gonna bring her back. Go get Ally. It's 9 so she should be asleep!" I tell her lifting bee into my arms and tucking my phone on my shoulder, under my ear.
"Ok bye my love!" She ends the call.
I tuck my phone away and walk slowly back towards the house, Brae held against me. I walk up the front pathway and take her inside. Jade walks downstairs. I remove the coat off of B and hang it up.
"Oh, you poor thing!" Jade walks over, "I've got a nice warm bath for you!"
Brae reaches over and latched onto Jade. Jade carries Brae upstairs and I go to her room and get her pjs and favourite stuffy. I take them into my room and soon jj comes in with Brae and gets her dressed. We then lie in bed and head to sleep.