Wedding

Jades POV:
As I wake up I roll over and see Lilli sitting up playing in her iPad.
"Good morning princess." I smile, "who gave you the iPad?"
"Auntie Christie." Lilli smiled.
I sit up and see Hallie asleep on the other bed. I leave her be as she probably hasn't slept that good since baby Drey came into the world. I hear a door open and see Christie, Millie and Violet come out.
"Auntie JJ!" Millie and Violet jump on my bed
"Good morning vi and Mil," I smile
"Morning!" Hallie yawns beside me.
"Morning Mama," Millie smiles.
We all get up and head down to the cathedral. We go into our change rooms. I change into my gown and get my hair and makeup done. I then entertain Lilli while her hair is done. I then help her into her dress. I then get into my dress. The others get ready then we walk out. Millie, Christie and Violet are my bridesmaids, Hallie my maid of honour and Lilli the little flower girl. We all line up. Millie and Violet walk down first. Then Christie. Then Hallie. I then walk down. Lilli follows and throws out little flower petals. She then goes and sits on Trudy's lap. Trudy had taken a liking to the young girl. Then Kim, Natalie and Stella walk down the Aisle. Then music begins and everyone stands and turns, Lilli beside Trudy. Voight appears with Haley. He walks her down the aisle. I tear up a little. He gives her to me and I hold her hands. She smiles. The pastor comes forward.
"Good morning all, we are gathered here to celebrate holy matrimony between these two wonderful women. Hayley Anne Upton and Jade Jules Casey!" The pastor smiles, "they have written their own vows. Jade,"
The pastor turns to me.
"Hayley Anne Upton. When I first started, well I had one hell of a first day. It wasn't my ideal first impression but I think it turned out fine. Our little girl is growing up. I promise to love you forever, my dear. Forever." I tell her.
"Jade Jules Casey, when you walked up those stairs, my first thought was, Wow! She is hot." Hayley smiles, followed by laughter, "but I love you and I always will. Forever and ever!"
"Thank you, where is the ring girl?" The pastor asks
Hazel comes down holding the ring pillow and I grab the first ring.
"Jade Jules Casey, do you take Hayley Anne Upton to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness or in health, in pain or joy?" The pastor asks
"I do," I slide the ring on her finger, "I give you this ring as a token of my promise. Wear it proudly, for it shows the world the bond we share and the love that I have for you. A ring is a fitting symbol for a wedding promise."
"Hayley Anne Upton, do you take Jade Jules Casey to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness or in health, in pain or joy?" The pastor asks
"I do," Hayley slides the ring onto my finger, "I give you this ring as a token of my promise. Wear it proudly, for it shows the world the bond we share and the love that I have for you. A ring is a fitting symbol for a wedding promise."
"I know pronounce you wife and wife, Mrs and Mrs Casey!" The pastor smiles, "Jade, you may kiss the bride."
I lean over and take Hayley in my arms, kissing her passionately. We smile and walk down the aisle holding our bouquets and head into our change room. We help each other out of our dresses and into our reception dresses. We then head to the reception and wait to be called in. We head in and party the night. We then finish up and head to the hotel ready for our honeymoon the next day.