Iron Man vs Lex Luthor

Today we'll look into the possibility of two billionaires fighting it out in hand to hand combat (or rather suit to suit)

We have the red suited Batman, the most overrated Avenger, Iron Man, why do people like him so much?

(I'm serious, why is he the most popular Avenger, while Thor still exists?)

Against the criminally underrated, somewhat ugly, Lex Luthor.

Basically the exact opposite to Iron Man when it comes to public opinion.

(No one likes him, which is just dumb, considering what a genius the baldy really is)

In other words, the Elon Musk of Marvel will fight the Jeff Bezos of Dccomics.

I have to admit though, Iron Man was able to beat Thanos (to please the crowd as Marvel always does), by stealing? his infinity stones and snapping him out of existence...and himself too (Tony is a firm believer in Japanese culture and a big fan of kamikaze fighters)

Dramatically saying "I Am Iron Man" before doing that (bro thinks he's Batman, if they keep copying each other, we might get lost in that pool of neverending billionaire heroes)

Lex was able to defeat Superman (obviously not in a fair fight, since without Kryptonite, Superman would absolutely pulverize Lex Baldthur)

He successfully lured Superman onto the kryptonite planet before beating him up as if Superman stole his lunch money, and finally stabbing him with a kryptonite shard.

(Superman did not die from this and just flew away a little bit later? Wow, good job Lex, you achieved nothing)

Weapons:

As mentioned before both of them wear a suit (Iron Man's suit looks way cooler than Lex's, but this fight isn't about looks, so we'll ignore that for now)

Iron Man's suit has everything from wrist lasers to homing missiles and even nanotechnology (Senator Armstrong wannabe)

Lex Luthor's suit is really boring compared to Iron Man's (uncommon Dccomics L), the most important weapon of his suit is the Energy Blade, it's made out of kryptonite and fueled plasma.

He also loves to carry kryptonite weapons with him, like axes or spears since he's an For Honor addict and often roleplays as his two mains, the Lawbringer and Raider (both overrated but not as overrated as Orochi though)

Obviously, kryptonite won't make Iron Man fall on the ground and cry like Superman, so I don't really think he'll use those weapons in this fight.

Their greatest losses:

Iron Man lost to the Hulk?

Yes, the oh so intelligent billionaire in a combat suit lost to an overhyped green orc with the IQ of a rock.

Intelligence and money is nothing compared to the might of a 4 year old's tantrum after their mom said no to McDonald's.

Why does he even have the Hulkbuster suit if it won't help him stop the Hulk? Shouldn't it be called Hulkbusted? Since his ass got busted by Hulk while he was in that suit.

Lex Luthor is a known loser, so picking the greatest defeat took longer than you can imagine (I had to go through the seemingly neverending list of him getting owned in pretty much every scene that had Superman in it)

I chose the time when Lex was provided Superhuman abilities and turned into Apex Lex.

For some reason he passes these abilities off to other villains (a resurrected Legion of Doom)

He then brings the fourth Perpetua (why does this sound like a mexican dish?) to help him change the multiverse, so he can lead it.

Very soon after that he gets into a fight with Batman Who Laughs (a combination of Batman and Joker, which seems cringe at first but turned out not too bad. At least this character is more interesting than Batman or Joker on their own).

He won the fight (would be really embarrassing if he wouldn't) and brought the edgelord clown to Perpetua, who then (surprise, surprise) betrayed Lex Luther King and stripped him of his powers.

This left Luthor with no powers, no money, no home and no bitches.

Was it obvious that he would get betrayed? Yes. Did he still fall for it? Also yes.

Stats:

Intelligence: Lex

Battle IQ: Iron Man

Speed: Iron Man

Stamina: Lex

Suit: Iron Man, Lex doesn't even have a helmet, come on man (although the force field of his suit does protect his head)

Strength: Lex

Agility: Iron Man

Feats: Lex

Charisma: Iron Man

Durability: Lex

Hair: Iron Man

Experience: Lex

Power: Lex

Abilities: Iron Man

Hax: Lex

Iron Man: 7

Lex Luthor: 8

The battle:

Technically Lex could win this battle if he would attack Iron Maiden first.

He could just use his satellite laser beam to vaporize Stark Tower (I highly doubt Tony would have a chance to even react if a powerful laser would smash through the tower, especially since he wouldn't be prepared to fight and would walk around without his suit on)

If the roles were reversed and Tony would be the one attacking Lex Loser, he most likely wouldn't have the capability to destroy Lexie's base.

He could surprise attack him by firing rockets at his base and stuff, but that would give Lex enough time to jump into his suit and prepare for battle.

If it's a 1 on 1 fight, without surprise attacks, and their default suits, I believe Lex takes the win as his suit is more durable due to the force field and he has stronger weapons in his arsenal.

Tony Mark has a lot of suits but I doubt he'll be able to change his attire in the middle of the fight like I do in Skyrim, so he would have to stay in one suit, just like Luthor.

Even if the self proclaimed Philanthropist uses the Hulkcracker suit, Lex would still be able to overpower him.

I would give Lexington the win 8 out of 10 times.

Sorry Marvel fangirls but DC wins again.

Lex Luger wins mid-high dif

Next up is Saint Celestine vs Wonder Woman, feel free to leave more requests in the comments.