Harley Quinn vs Cassie Cage

Welcome to a new episode of Unalive Battle and this time we'll be discussing a fight between Harley Davidson Quinn and the Johnny/Sonya hybrid Cassie Cage.

Yes, this is a fight between a clown and a Special Forces soldier.

Quinn is Joker's biggest simp (female simps exist too, don't forget that) with above average acrobatic skills.

She's known for getting her ass beat by Joker and played like a fiddle by Poison Ivy.

Cassie is a completely unwanted character and an unasked addition to the Mortal Kombat franchise.

The devs ran out of ideas and just gave her Sonya's looks and Johnny's ability, that's it.

She was able to defeat Shinnok due to plot and make him look like an absolute tool.

It's absolutely realistic for a girl with guns to kill a God, don't you dare question it.

Cassie isn't really relevant in MK11 anymore (we had enough of her in MKX and the devs did too apparently)

She beat her mother's ass, just to get promoted. (She cares more about her career than her family)

Harley's main weapons heavily depend on what version we're talking about, but let's just allow her to use all of her default weapons through the comics and games.

This would include, a pistol, an LMG (the one she threatened Robin with in Arkham Knight before getting jumped by the bat), various explosives and gas, and of course her most known weapon, her oversized hammer.

Cassie has the whole arsenal of the Special Forces available, but only uses two pistols (Assault Rifles and other modern weapons are overrated according to her).

She also has Johnny's green powers, enhanced and sped up attacks as far as I understand.

And her strongest weapon, her smartphone (whoever gave it to her should seriously reconsider their life choices because she's using it to take photos of dying people after punching their jaw off...well okay their jaw is still hanging on one side, so she didn't completely punch it off)

This would obviously mean that she possesses quite some strength to do that, she also has the strength to bust someone's nut...sack. (I'm talking about her X-Ray from MKX)

All in all, she's stronger than Harley, but Harley has more weapons at her disposal, but then again, Cassie has a drone that I completely forgot to mention before.

Let's look at the stats:

Intelligence: Harley (she was a psychiatrist once, while Cassie doesn't look like she's too bright and her behavior supports that theory)

Battle IQ: Cassie

Speed: Harley

Stamina: Harley

Strength: Cassie

Agility: Harley

Feats: Cassie

Durability: Cassie

Experience: Harley

Power: Cassie

Abilities: Cassie

Harley: 5

Cassie: 6

Closer than expected, not gonna lie, let's look how it will possibly play out:

The Special Forces had enough of the Joker's unfunny puns and decided to light him up by sending only one of their soldiers out, they have a shortage of people because they can't deal with Cassie's cringe behavior anymore and quit.

Cassie finds Harley alone and they get into a fight.

Harley opens fire at the Sonya Blade degradation, hitting nothing because Cassie took cover.

Since she had no way of moving without getting shot by Harley, she used the drone as a distraction.

Harley took the bait and began shooting at the little buzzer, before catching a bullet to the head.

Cassie skipped over to Harley's dead body and made a cringe TikTok with her corpse, to make her favourite Influencer Logan Paul proud.

Harley is smart, but she lacks the Battle IQ to successfully win against a Special Forces operator, especially one with Superpowers.

Big Cass wins low dif.

Nurgle vs Darkseid is next.