Saint Celestine vs Wonder Woman

Today we look into the requested battle of the Space Nun, Saint Celestine against Slavery Supporter number one, Wonder Woman. (she uses a whip and really enjoys using it, which means she most likely misses the good old days at the plantation)

When we compare the two combatants, the first thing that stands out the most, is that Celestine is very well armored compared to WW(not that the armor will help much against WW but at least it looks more menacing and badass than to just run around in a skirt or underwear)

Both have swords, although WW's is shorter, but don't forget that she also has a shield and a whip to make up for her sword's shortcomings.

It's believed that the nun was resurrected from death many times, so if we believe those rumors, we can safely assume that even if she dies (if she can really die at all, she's a "living saint" after all), she has a high probability to come back and keep fighting.

Whether her resurrection abilities are as strong as Doomguy's, is unclear but she must be somewhere along those power levels.

Wonder Girl is pretty much just a less cooler, female version of Superman (she doesn't even have laser eyes).

She does not possess the weakness of getting killed by a little rock (kryptonite), so using that will be futile.

Interestingly, she can take a headbutt from Superman but not a bullet?

Yes, you read correctly. Her weakness seems to be high caliber bullets, which the Warhammer franchise has more than enough of.

She was also badly wounded and incapacitated by a sword, that would lead me to believe that she has a weakness against piercing damage of any kind, whether by melee weapons, bullets or body modification.

Celestine also has the ability to power up her allies (firm believers) with courage and strength, why use Vergil's motivation when you can get motivated by a warrior nun?

That means it's safe to assume that she can lead an army while making it even stronger than it actually is.

Wonder Woman could ask her Amazon Prime sister for help, but they don't have the same day shipping upgrade, so it'll take some time to get them to help her.

At least enough time for Celestine to get resurrected and return.

Let's look into the stats:

Intelligence: Celestine

Battle IQ: Wonder Woman

Armor: Celestine

Speed: Wonder Woman (hypersonic)

Stamina: Celestine

Strength: Wonder Woman

Agility: Wonder Woman

Army: Celestine

Feats: Wonder Woman (Takes Doomsday's and Superman's punches like she's used to it)

Durability: Celestine

Experience: Celestine

Power: Wonder Woman

Abilities: Wonder Woman

Hax: Celestine

Celestine: 7

Wonder Woman: 7

The battle:

In a one on one battle, Wonder Female will most likely be able to overpower Celestine due to her sheer strength.

Although Celestine could stab and pierce WW with her sword, that is not very likely to happen as WW is not too bad at swordfighting and therefore will not just let that happen (she's way faster, so hitting her will be a tough task)

Let's go with the possibility of Wonder Assumed Female Gender defeating Celestine in battle, this would mean that the bloodthirsty nun will return and tell her army of simps to avenge her "death".

Now, if a whole army with the motivation and cheerleading skills of Celestine marches up and attacks WW, things will look rather grim for her.

Keep in mind it's an army that specializes in her weakness, piercing damage.

Thousands of Space Marines will open fire at her, with no mercy.

Although she is able to take out a lot of them, due to her durability and speed, she eventually succumbs to the damage and kneels.

Celestine, eager to avenge her death, walks up to the weakened slavery supporter and delivers one final blow with her sword through WW's chest, finally putting that crazed woman to rest.

Celestine wins extreme dif

Next up: Apollyon vs Astrea