7

Before Xiao Chengjun could react, there was already a warm body in his arms, flexible and slender, with a faint fragrance of plants and trees, His Royal Highness froze instantly.

The crown prince’s dress was made of fine silk and it was very soft. Lou Jing put his face on the shoulders of others, and encircled the narrow waist of the prince. It doesn’t matter if the minister suffers some losses. His Royal Highness often compensates the minister."

Compensation, is this compensation...? Xiao Chengjun lowered his head and looked at the beautiful person in his arms. With such compensation, he would naturally be willing to give it. Replied softly, "Okay." His Royal Highness slowly raised his stiff arms and hugged the person who was hanging from him.

Lou Jing smiled and buried his face in Xiao Chengjun's shoulder, closing his eyes with confidence. The crown prince is such a cushion that a daughter can't ask for, he has to enjoy it.

There was only the sound of horseshoes and wheels crushing the sand in the chariot. Xiao Chengjun slowly relaxed, carefully avoiding the wound on Lou Jing's back, and gathered in his arms to make him more comfortable. This person is already married to himself, not just a courtier. As a husband, he should respect him and love him. It shouldn't be implicated that he was wronged and complained about him following himself. His Royal Highness reviewed himself in his heart, and decided that he would treat the Crown Prince better in the future. After walking for half an hour, the car stopped, and Anshun whispered outside the curtain: "His Royal Highness, the temple is here."

"Yeah," Xiao Chengjun replied, without letting the curtain be drawn, but lightly shook the sleeping guy in his arms, "Zhuyu, wake up."

Lou Jing was having a sweet dream. He dreamed that his mother steamed himself a half-height rabbit steamed bun and said, "Jing'er, let this be a pillow for you." He was very comfortable holding the steamed bun, but the bed kept shaking. He couldn't sleep well, so he could only hold the big steamed bun in his arms tightly so that the shock would be lighter.

"Wake up soon." His Royal Highness looked helplessly at the person who was swaying and holding him tightly. He had to squeeze his face with his hands. Unexpectedly, the fluffy head rubbed against his shoulders, soft. Soft and itchy...

"Um..." Lou Jing reluctantly rubbed the big steamed bun, opened his eyes, and saw that his big steamed bun had become Xiao Chengjun.

The two of them had big eyes to small eyes, and they were a little startled for a while.

"His Royal Highness, the Yulin Army is already lined up." An Shun urged again.

Immediately separated and sat down, Xiao Chengjun let out a light cough and let Anshun draw the curtain.

Taimiao occupies a large area in the eastern suburbs.

Entering the main gate is a vast flat area with a carved dragon imperial road leading directly to the main hall. On both sides, the Yulin army stands facing up with a bronze halberd. The bells and drums are ringing together, the music is melodious, and there are hundreds of dancers on both sides of the Yulin army, dancing in a special rhythm, full of solemn and sacred feelings.

The empress walks in front, Lou Jing and Xiao Chengjun stand on both sides of the empress, each half a step backward, and the honors and hundreds of officials are listed after the honor guard. Walking to the front of the main hall mightily, there was a man in a complicated dress standing under the jade steps, waiting for the emperor to stop, kneeling and saluting, this is the presenter today.

Lou Jing glanced at the man, and couldn't help being shocked. It turned out to be Shen Lian again! The civilian side immediately made a few jagged inhalations, and there was an undetectable cold snort in Xungui.