85

As soon as they got off the mountain, all the servants of the Zhao family were waiting at the foot of the mountain. They were relieved when they saw their young master, and rushed to persuade people to go back.

"You go back and tell some uncles and fathers that I want to find a secluded place to enlighten, and don't come to me." Zhao Xi waved his hand and wanted to send away the family like a fly.

"Young Master Nine, don't think about it," the housekeeper burst into tears, and there was a sudden change in the house. Young Master Nine was probably depressed for a while, "You go back first, and tell the masters clearly before leaving!"

Several small servants also became anxious to get angry, and the scene was chaotic.

Zhao Xi was the old **** standing behind Lou Jing on the ground, pushing him forward, "Quickly, after a while, my uncle will not be able to leave after chasing him."

"You are still in the filial piety period, can you do it?" Lou Jing looked at him with a smile.

"Filial piety is in my heart, and I always keep filial piety everywhere." Zhao Xi patted his plain clothes.

When Zhao Duan heard that Zhao Xi was going to follow Lou Jing, he was so furious that no one had expected it. Instead, he stroked his beard and pondered for a moment: "Let him go."

The butler was shocked and speechless, "But, sir..."

"Go and pack some tangled luggage for him, and send it over quickly." Zhao Duan waved his hand and let the housekeeper go down.

"Second brother, you can't be so used to him." Zhao Xi's father, the seventh elder of the Zhao family, was angrily going out to get his son back.

"I have my own considerations." Zhao Duan sighed.

The Seventh Master's feet had just taken a half step out of the threshold, and immediately retracted when he heard the words. In this family, he is actually the one who is most used to Zhao Xi. This son is different from others since he was a child. He is extremely clever. The Seventh Master is very proud of him. The brother had spoken, so he was naturally happy to let his son go.

"Second brother, the elder son of the Lou family is going to follow the King of Min. Since Ming is following, I am afraid..." The fifth master was a little worried. The situation in Beijing became more and more tense. With their sharpness, they pushed Zhao Xi into the camp of the King of Min in this way. Wouldn't they be in vain of returning home to avoid suspicion?

"The generation of the Zhao family counts on understanding." Zhao Duan stood in front of the main hall, looked at the huge family mansion, and said in a deep voice.

Officials often pay attention to a family background. This family background includes family, mentor, year of being admitted to Jinshi, etc. If you are an ordinary official, these are enough, but if you want to enter the cabinet and worship the minister, you may even have to seal the three gongs. Sangu, it is necessary to pay attention to another background-to recognize the Lord.

Zhao Duan was a courtier cultivated by Emperor Ruizong and left it to Emperor Chunde to guard the court. At that time, the emperor withered and only the heir of Chunde was left. There was no question of choosing a position. But this generation is different. The controversy over prostitution is raging, and if you want to get the power and wealth of the sky, it is most important to stand in the right position.

Once the emperor and the courtier, Zhao Duan and Xiao Chengjun have always been close and mutually beneficial relations. Xiao Chengjun will not completely believe in him, and he has not put all the injections on Xiao Chengjun from the beginning. Now it is too late to regret. If you don't want to fight, let Zhao Xi go from the dragon's merits.