93

Chen Shichang never dreamed that Lou Jing would control the Jinzhou army. In recent years, Emperor Chunde weakened the power of the Lou family. Since the death of Old Anguo, Lou Jing has not been to Jinzhou. How did he gain such prestige in the army?

"Why is the son of the world here?" Chen Shichang was calm, "Since the Zhennan General has come, the old man is at ease. Now that Beijing is under martial law and the prince is in trouble, he must guard the capital to protect the monarch and also guard the house. people."

Lou Jing raised his eyebrows, this old man, at this time, he did not forget to struggle to death. He deliberately said this, warning him that if he commits a disturbance, the Lou family in the capital will be the first to bear the brunt, so he said loudly: "My Lord Youxiang is right. , I will come to **** the driver, and please open the city gate quickly."

The soldiers on the wall are unknown. So, looking at Lou Jing's posture, it seems that he really came to help, so he asked You Xiang and said, "Master Chen, open the city gate?"

Chen Shichang was so angry that his eyes turned black, and he said with no anger, "What door to open? Didn't you see that these were the courtiers and thieves?"

Naturally, the gate of the city cannot be opened. Chen Shichang found a clever civil official and wrangled with Lou Jing on the city wall, while sending people to Anguo Mansion to catch people quickly, he himself hurriedly left the gate.

The officials waiting for the downstairs saw that the complacent right-hand face was blue and white, and he was unsure, so he stepped forward and asked, "My lord, the Jinzhou army is here, the safety of the capital..."

"Quick!" Chen Shichang raised his head abruptly, his eyes showed a bit of madness, "Notify the soldiers outside the city, immediately dispatch, anyway, kill Lou Jing and take the military power!"

The Jinzhou army is brave and invincible. This was originally the trump card in the hands of the Chen family. Now it turned to deal with him and caught him off guard. The army of the King of Fujian was also coming, embarrassed on all sides. Chen Shichang realized that he was covered by the net of heaven and earth that Xiao Chengjun had arranged early, like a proud flying insect, hit the woven net and stuck to the center, just waiting for the terrifying hunter to come step by step. He killed them all.

The atmosphere in Beijing suddenly became tense after a large army besieged the city. The officers and soldiers of Kyoto Prefecture broke into the Anguo Government House and arrested all the people. The reason was that the son of Anguo rebelled.

Lou Jing did not order the siege, he was waiting. He was just a general, and his division was unknown. He only waited for You Xiang to mess up his position and force the palace in the city. When Xiao Chengjun's army came, he would be able to justify King Qin's rescue.

Moreover, the road went too smoothly. Based on the intuition developed on the battlefield, Lou Jing believed that the right phase must have some hole cards, otherwise he would not be so confident.

Lou Jianyu paled with fright. He was tied into a zongzi and brought to the tower. The civil official who negotiated with Lou Jing took out a decree and read aloud: "The son of Anguo, Lou Jing, conspired to rebel and ordered himself to be dismissed before the army... …"

The soldiers under the city were filled with righteous indignation, and Li Cheng shouted: "Nonsense, I will come to **** the driver, so why let the general dictate himself!"

"Persuade Shi Ziye to catch it with his hands, otherwise, wouldn't it be a pity that he would link to the Nine Clan?" With that said, the sturdy Lou Jian Yu was tied to the city wall by hemp rope and hung in the air and swayed back and forth.