86

What happened in the capital is unknown. The husband and wife have left a lot of manpower in the capital, and it is useless to worry if there is no news yet.

"These are the Queen's calculations, so your Royal Highness doesn't have to worry too much." Ji Shu comforted Xiao Chengjun.

Xiao Chengjun nodded his head, it was getting late, everyone was running out of the road for a day, so they stopped talking, and went to the guest room to rest one after another.

Concubine Shu's mother's surname is Mu, whose ancestors were carpenters. Today, the other members of Mu's family are still in the woodcarving business. In Yuezhou Governor's Mansion, rare and interesting woodcarvings can be seen everywhere.

Butler Yili cleaned up four rooms and came out. Lou Jing didn't even look at his own room, and went straight into Xiao Chengjun's bedroom.

"I miss you..." Lou Jing entered the room, sticking to Xiao Chengjun's back as if he had no bones.

"We haven't seen it for a day." Xiao Chengjun laughed and dragged the big plaster on his back.

"A whole day," walked to the bed, quietly raised his leg and tripped Xiao Chengjun. The two immediately fell onto the soft bed, Lou Jing pressed on him, climbed up, and bit an ear. "There is a beauty who never forgets..."

Xiao Chengjun looked at him sideways, Lou Jing let go of his ears to look at him, slowly approached, and bit his lip, "If you don't see me thinking like crazy..."

Xiao Chengjun smiled slightly, closed his eyes and kissed him seriously.

"Daddy, Daddy...Woo..." A soft cry came from outside the door as he was kissing.

"His Royal Highness, let's go back soon." The nanny coaxed tremblingly, but the child's cry was getting louder and louder.

"Pretty daddy, daddy...wow..." Xiao Qirui struggled to stand outside the door, patted the door with his fat little hand, crying so badly. Since Xiao Chengjin left the palace, he hasn’t seen his father very much. Now he can’t even see his grandfather. The excitement of riding a horse has long since disappeared. What follows is anxiety and longing. The little one can’t tell his father. And uncle, just think it is his father.

The nurse didn't dare to use great effort, so she could only coax it in a low voice.

The door of the room suddenly opened, and His Majesty Min King appeared in front of her, and the maidservant knelt down immediately, "The prince atones for sins, the slave and maidservant carelessly, His Royal Highness ran over by himself and disturbed His Highness’s rest. ."

"Daddy!" Xiao Qirui cried and rushed over, grabbing Xiao Chengjun's clothes and not letting go.

Xiao Chengjun rubbed his forehead and said, "You go down first." He dismissed the nanny, dragged the small meat ball sticking to her leg, and closed the door.

Seeing the nanny disappear, Xiao Qirui burst into laughter and jumped excitedly.

Lou Jing was lying on the bed, waiting for his husband to come back. Unexpectedly, he was back, but he still brought a small oil bottle with him.

"Pretty daddy!" Seeing the person on the bed, Xiao Qirui immediately let go of the hand holding Xiao Chengjun's clothes, ran to the ground and grabbed the edge of the high bed, sprinting upwards, but the person was too small, only two were exposed. Round eyes.

Xiao Qirui likes Xiao Chengjun because he looks like his own father, that's all, but why he likes Lou Jing is really puzzling.

Lou Jing grabbed the little guy's clothes with one hand, lifted the person up, shook like a chicken, shook off the two little shoes, and threw the person on the bed.