61

The moon was black and the wind was high, and the sky was thick with dark clouds that night. The waning moon, which was originally not so bright, was completely covered, and the entire surface of the river could be said to be invisible. The simple lone boat, with only a wind-proof lantern hung on the bow, drifted in the dark and endless waves.

Xiao Chengjun slowly returned to hold Lou Jing's hand. The crane's beak was crooked and the water was rushing, and the hull of the ship was shaking constantly, which made people feel a little bit of fear for no reason.

The ferry was small, and there were fourteen Youyun Guards remaining. Ten people were on a boat. Four people were sitting here with two masters. At this time, two people were guarding the stern, two people were squatting on the bow, and there was nothing but Yang Gong. The sound of punting.

"There is a hidden reef in front of me. Please help me with the two little brothers. I will go to the front to steer." Master Yan handed the two oars to Yun Wu and Yun Si at the stern. He ran to the bow and took out one. With long bamboo poles to explore the way, "This place has the most reefs."

It was cold on the river, and Gong Gong was wearing a thatch robes that could block some moisture. Gong Gong, who bowed his head and said nothing along the way, suddenly talked so much, Yun Qi and Yun Ba who stood in front looked at each other.

"The boatman, how long will it take to get to the other side?" Yunba asked tentatively.

"Hey, don't talk." The father impatiently interrupted Yunba's words. He took the bamboo pole to explore the distance. The bamboo pole knocked on the stone and made a slight noise. The bamboo pole retreated a bit against the reef and was rushed. The big wave pushed aside.

Yunba breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he had been worrying too much. Just after he was relieved, he heard a loud noise and the hull jolted violently.

Lou Jing grabbed Xiao Chengjun, who had almost fallen out, and hugged him in the cabin to avoid being thrown out by the big waves. Yun Wu and Yun Si, who squatted in the stern of the boat, were not so lucky. The stern was smooth and could not hold things, so they were thrown out straight.

Yun Ba grabbed Yun Qi, and when he turned his head, he was gone.

They are now in the most turbulent place in the heart of the river, and there are countless reefs blocking the road. The water has turned into a beast. Before everyone can react, another monstrous wave rolls over, directly overturning the crumbling boat. past.

The roar of the water was deafening. At the moment of the moment, Lou Jing hugged Xiao Chengjun, bounced and jumped into the boundless river.

The light boat was rolled up by the huge waves, and fell fiercely on the boulders, breaking into pieces of planks.

The icy river water came over, and Lou Jing suddenly exerted his strength before he was relieved. He was filled with the river water. The knot around his waist was tight. A strong hand grabbed his collar and pulled him. Lift up.

Lou Jing spit out the water in his mouth, struggling to go upstream, and the two rushed out of the water at the same time, taking a sigh of relief, "Cheng Jun!"

The river roared, and even though he was around, Xiao Chengjun couldn't hear Lou Jing's voice. He pointed straight at the reef not far away. It was the group of stones that he had just discovered with the bamboo pole.

There are knots connected, but they are not afraid of being separated from each other, the two of them no longer pull, one after another spread their hands and feet to swim there.

"Boom--" Before swimming two steps, another huge wave hits, unable to see the situation in front of them, but the two can clearly perceive the huge waves that are overwhelming, at least one foot high and swirling. Rolled him up high.