80

Xiao Chengjun beat the Japanese pirates in front, and Lou Jing, who was doing nothing, awoke, sat obediently in the study, helping his husband handle the official documents.

Due to the arrival of the feudal prince, many affairs in Minzhou have changed. Xiao Chengjun has been busy from early May until now. Every day, big and small things are piled up like a mountain. He is also a naturally diligent temperament. Have seen them one by one. Lou Jing looked distressed. When he had time, he would help him to read it first, pick out the useful ones, trivial things, or pure praises and just throw them aside.

Lou Jing looked at it quickly, sorting them out one by one, and suddenly, after having a meal, he saw several official documents that were sorted out and submitted together by the Shangshu of the Ministry of Etiquette.

These official documents all say the same thing, that is, please ask the concubine of Minna!

Xiao Chengjun is already eighteen years old. As a ruler, he should be a family at this age. The officials in Mindi who do not have a daughter or niece are all moved when they look at such a golden turtle son-in-law.

It was fine to read these things, but there was a document that made Lou Jing very concerned. This document was written by the original Donggong official, that is, the counselor Xiao Chengjun brought with him, and it was very vague.

The Donggong official believed that Xiao Chengjun should take up a princess in Mindi, and at this time he gave birth to an heir. After he was enthroned, he would make the princess a concubine and then marry the queen. In this way, he had already had an heir. In case the queen is not good, There can also be a defense.

This is not unreasonable. Male queens cannot be born and raised. Once they have a deep relationship with the emperor, they are likely to cause the emperor's heirs to wither. Therefore, many emperors will prepare their children before they become kings. The Donggong official who followed naturally knew Lou Jing's identity, and could not help but feel a little worried about the future emperor heir.

Emperor Heir, Emperor Heir...

Lou Jing held the document tightly in his hand, and now let Xiao Chengjun marry the princess, he would never agree to it! Thinking of Xiao Chengjun marrying a woman in Rongcheng Shili Hongzhuang, he can only stand aside and watch a pair of biren go to court and get married... After taking the throne, he may accept one or two concubines and continue the emperor's heirs. Can't help but rush to kill the bride.

"Has the eldest son rise?" Xiao Chengjun's voice came from outside.

"I'm up, I've used breakfast, and I'm in the study now." Le Xiantan replied briskly.

Immediately, there were calm steps approaching here.

Lou Jing closed his eyes, put away his full hostility, stretched out the crumpled documents, hesitated for a moment, and put them in the pile of praising nonsense documents.

In the capital, the weather became more and more sultry, and the clamoring hoarseness in the trees made the restless people more anxious.

Concubine Chen Gui began to arrange manpower, and no matter what the price, she had to go to the palace too quietly, "Let my father hold back the matter of the Crown Prince before impeaching his adult prince should not stay in the palace for long."

"Yes." The people underneath bowed and hurriedly went down to make arrangements.

Concubine Chen Gui breathed a sigh of relief. Before Xiao Chengjin's appearance, she was in a state of disarray. This is also very easy to solve. The two sons raised by the queen hated her deeply. Once either of them became the throne, she and Xiao Chengduo would have no way to survive. This is a matter of being benevolent if you fail to succeed. What else is there to be afraid of?