38

Lou Jing went back to the Anguo Mansion, and then drove a carriage to Pingjianghou Mansion.

The eldest aunt was busy asking the housekeeper to pack her things. The Lingnan Mountains are high and the road is far away. The housekeeper has been preparing since a few days ago, and the house is busy and not chaotic, packing his luggage in an orderly manner. The second uncle Xu Che can't help much, so he can only sit in the main hall.

Lou Jing's carriage arrived at the door and greeted his servants to come and move things. The second uncle came out to pick him up, and he frowned as he watched the servants coming in. "Why do you buy so many things?"

"I bought these on weekdays, because no one took them. Uncle won't be able to come to the capital once in a few years, so naturally I have to bring everything I can with." Lou Jing smiled and took his uncle to the main hall.

The cloud cake for the uncle, the jade rod for the third uncle, the golden wire cage for the fourth uncle, the rouge gouache for the aunts, the riding whips for several cousins, and the jewelry for the cousin.

"This horse whip was made by a famous craftsman in Jinzhou. I expect my cousins will like it." Lou Jing pointed to a few exquisite whips.

"You child, I still remember the preferences of several uncles." The eldest aunt looked at those things, her eyes moist.

The uncle likes to eat cloud cakes in Beijing the most. The third uncle often smokes dry tobacco. I heard that people in the south smoke hookahs. The pipes must not be easy to buy. And the fourth uncle likes to raise birds. Can send a cage.

"I haven't seen a few cousins either. I don't know what they like, so I can only give a bucket of pearls." Lou Jing smiled. It is not appropriate to give my sister-in-law rouge gouache or personal items such as jewellery.

Madam Ping Jianghou held Lou Jing's hand and sighed, "If your eldest cousin is as sensible now, I can be less angry!"

As he was talking, someone came to report saying that the Royal Mansion of Min had sent a father-in-law.

Lou Jing was taken aback, turned to look, and saw Le Xian walked in with a festive smile. After saluting the three of them, he took out a small brocade box and held it to Mrs. Pingjiang Hou with both hands, "I heard that the general and Mrs. Hou It’s inconvenient for the prince to come back to Lingnan, so I hope the two of you don’t blame it."

"Thank you, my father-in-law, thank you for my two." The big aunt bowed in a salute, Lexian hurriedly bowed in response.

After Le Xian left, Mrs. Ping Jianghou opened the brocade box, which contained a thousand taels of rituals, "This...too much." Lou Jing is no longer the prince, and it stands to reason that Xiao Chengjun can pay a penny for them to leave. Gifts are not given, but now, does it mean to win over Ping Jianghou?

"My aunt can accept it without worry. Your Royal Highness has no intention of it." Lou Jing looked at the thousand taels of silver bills and couldn't help but curl his lips. His Royal Highness of the King of Fujian must be thinking that he would still be his uncle and aunt from left to right. Sent Yicheng over.

"The King of Min is upright and upright, who can be the crown prince except for him!" Xu Che dissatisfied.

"Second Uncle, this is in Beijing, so don't say a few words." The eldest aunt hurriedly stopped the second uncle's words, turned around and took Lou Jing to say for a long time.

These days, Lou Jing's behavior is also in their eyes, and they can really rest assured, but before leaving, they feel that they are not at ease. There is no mother and no wife to take care of. Will you remember to add clothes when it’s cold? , Is there anyone in the yamen who has been wronged to help?