23

The queen was a martial artist and got up early. When Lou Jing arrived at Fengyi Palace, the palace people led him directly into the garden.

There were no precious flowers and trees in the garden of Fengyi Palace, only large tracts of short grass and a few flowers and trees were planted. At this time, the sky was just getting bright, and a dark blue figure was dancing in the middle of the garden.

The swordsmanship was extremely delicate, and there was an unstoppable momentum between the ups and downs. It breaks through the sky like a young phoenix, light and tactfully; the sword light falls like frost and snow, and the chill is pressing. There is a saying, come like a thunder to take away the anger, let it be like a river of light!

The sword technique passed down by the Jingnan Hou Ji's family, Lou Jing was also able to see it for the first time, and could not help being photographed by the mystery in it.

Empress Ji turned his sword back and turned to look at the princess who was standing upright. Seeing that he was also holding a sword in his hand, her eyes flashed, "You are also good at swords?"

Lou Jing first stepped forward to salute the queen, and then smiled and said: "The child minister has no good weapons. This sword is used by the child minister to honor his father." He said like this, he held the Chixiao sword in his hand with both hands. superior.

"Oh?" Ji Zhuo looked at him. Raw material thought that the kid was trying to please him, and he took the sword to try his best. He didn't want to openly admit that he knew his preferences and gave the sword frankly. A glimpse of appreciation flashed in the queen's eyes, and the heir of Lou's family, as expected, was extremely thoughtful in doing things and behaving, which made it hard to be unhappy.

The Chixiao Sword is one of the more magnificent artifacts. The sheath is inlaid with colorful beads and the handle is inlaid with Jiuhua jade. Those who are good at swords love swords very much. Ji Zhuo took Chi Xiao in Lou Jing's hand and looked at it carefully from top to bottom, before he grasped the hilt of the sword and slowly pulled it out.

The blade is like frost, and the murderous aura is restrained. Although the scabbard of the sword is gorgeous, the sword body is very clean and simple. Pulling the sword out of its sheath suddenly, the Chixiao Sword "hum" let out a dragon chant, "Good sword!" Empress Ji couldn't help but sigh in admiration.

Lou Jing showed a soft smile like a refreshing breeze, and said warmly: "A sword is matched with a hero, and Chi Xiao is in the hands of his father.

"Hahaha," Ji Zhuo smiled heartily, and threw the sword he had just used to Lou Jing, "Come on, let this palace try this Chixiao."

"Yes!" Lou Jing specially wore a narrow-sleeved robe with wristbands today. He took off the wide-sleeved gauze and threw it to Le Xian.

The queen was also not polite with him, clasped her fists slightly, then rubbed her body and attacked.

The needle dropped in the hall is now audible, and Prince Xiao Chengjun is standing in the head of the civil servants, bowing his head and eyes without saying a word.

Someone has just been impeached, saying that the prince privately misappropriated the silver used to build the embankment of Qinghe, causing Qinghe to burst its embankment, destroying countless fertile fields, and displacing the people of Qinghe.

"Prince, what do you say?" Emperor Chunde looked at Xiao Chengjun coldly.

Xiao Chengjun stepped forward, his hands and four fingers joined together, and he bowed and said: "Erchen has never embezzled Qinghe's construction silver."

"The accounts of the Ministry of Household have verified that the two silvers of Qinghe were approved by the prince," said the Shangshu of the Xing Department, and said righteously. "The Qinghe county magistrate confessed that the money used to repair the dam was used to repair the ancestral hall. People have gone to Qinghe to investigate, and that ancestral hall is a royal ancestral hall dedicated to Huguo Temple."