59

"Ah..." Suddenly his body was stretched to its maximum. Xiao Chengjun couldn't bear it, arching his body, and the legs that hooked Lou Jing's waist also trembled slightly.

There was no pillow on the blanket, Xiao Chengjun propped up and half-sitting, but his hands and feet were softened by the sudden movement of the person on him. Lou Jing caught the leaning back, sat up with his arms around him, and kissed the tight lips.

"Hmm..." Because of this position, the hard object went deeper, Xiao Chengjun snorted, feeling that the whole body was penetrated, but the person continued to explore the depths without mercy.

Lou Jing gently bit the chin of the person in her arms, sucking all the way, and found a small bean, which she grinds gently on the tip of her tooth.

"Um...too deep..." Xiao Chengjun supported Lou Jing's shoulders and whispered softly.

Lou Jing couldn't help but hugged him tightly and moved quickly.

I rushed thousands of miles away, and tried my best, just to hug my beloved, no one can separate them, traitorous officials can’t, emperor can’t, not even the heavens.

Scar Mountain bandit was gagged and tied to a tree, watching frightenedly as fifteen black guards were wiping swords by his side.

Except for Yun Twelve who went out to find food, the other fifteen Youyun guards strictly surrounded the small temple in a circle, guarding their master and taking care of the prisoners.

The dilapidated temple door and eight leaky windows could not conceal the sound in the house. Two specialists Yun San and Yun 11 were assassinated. They habitually stood in the backlight, in front of the bright windows and outside the door, leaving them behind. Two commanders were given—Yun Jiu and Yun Yi squatted guard. Heavy gasps and depressed groans came out loudly.

See no evil, don't listen to evil, but You Yunwei has all ears and eyes, so he has to look at the floating clouds in the sky month by month.

Yun Twelve, who came back with a bow and arrow and hit game, saw the strange scene in front of him, and couldn't help being stunned. The wild duck rattled in his hand, which looked particularly abrupt in this quiet yard.

Yun Jiuchao's stunned archer made a gesture and asked him to tie the duck's beak. Yun kicked Yun Wu and Yun Si who were in a daze, and told them to boil hot water. The two honest guards had to ride to that one. Look for the pot in the dangerous mansion.

The next day they had to ride a horse, and the two of them had a little understanding of the suffering of lovesickness, and then stopped indulging and lay on the blankets hugging each other.

Lou Jing caressed the slightly trembling body in his arms, and kissed closely on his forehead, "I thought you might have been to the south of Jiangzhou, why did you get to Xunyang?"

Xiao Chengjun took a breath for a moment, and when he calmed down, he slowly told him about the past few days.

Refugees from Qingzhou were rushed to Jiangzhou in large numbers. When they first entered Yunyang, they encountered refugees obstructing their way. They didn’t know how to take official roads and they took small paths. As expected, they were similar to Lou Jing’s expectations, but they arrived in Yunyang ten days ago. The reason why he stayed for so long was because Xiao Chengjun felt that Jiangzhou’s recent situation was really bad, so he went to see Jiangzhou’s Army Counselor.

The local officials of the Yu Dynasty were the county magistrate, the county guard, and the governor from the bottom to the top. The governor was in charge of all the affairs of a state. One person was definitely too busy to do so, so he was above the county guard. Six Cao and Lu Jun Counselors were set up. The Lu Jun Counselor can be said to be The governor's deputy.