75

Minzhou Hubu Shangshu was taken aback, and took three steps back again and again.

Lou Jing looked at the three teenagers who were only thirteen or fourteen years old, each of them slender, dressed in light-gauze clothes, half-concealed... unexpectedly, Yuan Lang, who gave him, looked at these things and deceived people too much. , "Master Shangshu, it would be too shabby to offer these things to the prince."

Hubu Shangshu was stunned. He looked back and forth on Lou Jing and the three teenagers, and suddenly felt tight. They hadn't looked at the prince's favorite male. Only after this comparison did they know that he had made a mistake again.

If the young people who are about to let go are stars in the night sky, then Lou Jing is the bright moon, and even if he stands there so rudely, he will completely cover up the light of those young people.

Xiao Chengjun rubbed his forehead with a headache, "Zhuyu..."

"Leave it to the minister, you must not stain the eyes of the prince!" Lou Jing said with a smile but not a smile, and slashed up with his sword. He was really going crazy. Originally, he thought that Xiao Chengjun would marry one or two concubines for the sake of his heirs. Even if he was wronged, he would not break the royal blood willfully, but what are these things?

"Ah-" The three teenagers paled with fright, and they fell into a ball on the ground rolling.

The Chixiao Treasure Sword slammed into the ground without mercy, scaring the teenagers into tears, crying and screaming, they suddenly pulled their clothes into mess, and the golden bells on their feet were scattered all over the floor, which was very chaotic.

"Master, this, this..." Hubu Shangshu was trembling with fright, and hurried to hide from the King of Min.

Xiao Chengjun frowned, as he was about to say something, the shining Chixiao sword swung over.

Hube Shangshu only felt that there was a flower in front of him, and that sharp sword slashed at his head, roaring in his heart and fleeing, but he couldn't move at all, he watched as he was split...

There was a brief dead silence in the room. The black silk hat was broken into two halves, and suddenly fell down, making a "poof" sound, and the overwhelmed Hubu Shangshu rolled his eyes and passed out.

"Prince!" Lu Zhao rushed in with the guards, and saw the mess in a place, standing in the middle of the room with a sword, seeming to be rushing over to kill the former princess at any time.

Xiao Chengjun walked over and put his arms around Lou Jing's shoulders, "Why are you so angry?" He winked at Lu Zhao, and a group of guards immediately dragged the four who fell on the ground out, and the whole set of movements was smooth and smooth. Not stagnating, coming, the caring guard commander did not forget to close the door.

The sword in Lou Jing's hand fell to the ground and buried his face on Xiao Chengjun's shoulder, "You are mine, I am alone..." The coldness of just now disappeared in his voice, with some irrepressible grievances.

Giving the heart to a future emperor is like a cat turning out a soft belly. If you don't get the wholehearted treatment of the other party, it will only end in bruises.

Xiao Chengjun heard the true meaning of the words, and he felt distressed immediately, and put his arm around him, "I don't want anyone except you."

"Um... it hurts..." Lou Jing couldn't help but exhale in pain.

Xiao Chengjun was startled and forgot that he still had injuries. After all this tossing, it would be troublesome if the wound was torn. He hurriedly pulled him to sit on the soft couch, peeled off his shirt to check, and the blood had soaked out. Sure enough, the wound cracked!