29

"This was given by my grandfather. If my father doesn't believe me, he can ask his grandfather." Lou Jing motioned Le Xian to pick up the paperwork on the ground, and handed it to the three old grandfathers together with the brocade box.

"Well, these are indeed private property." The three old ladies stroked their snow-white beards and looked at them one by one. Each one was clearly written on the house, land, and pavement, and even the servants in the Jinzhou mansion. The sales deeds are all Lou Jing's private property. The old man secretly sighed in his heart that his cousin was really biased towards his grandson. The 83 shops on Jinzhou Street alone are worth all the shops in the middle of Beijing.

"In that case, please ask your wife to bring the public account, so as to make the distinction before noon, so as not to delay the opening of the table." Lou Jing said sincerely.

Wei Shi got stuck in his chest at a stretch, and he was so upset that he was still thinking about eating!

The eldest aunt pursed her lips and almost couldn't hold back a smile.

According to the law, if you wait until the beginning of spring next year and then divide your family, you will be divided into three families by Lou Jianyu brothers. Sacrifice fields and ancestral properties return to the house to see Yu, and then the property of the father-in-law is divided into four, the heir gets two shares, and his two brothers each get one, but now the three brothers’ filial piety period has not passed, and the family cannot be divided. Jing got married.

"Zuoyu is the heir of the elder brother, and the property will naturally come from the eldest brother." The second uncle immediately recovered, saying like this, he also stabbed the third uncle next to him with his elbow.

The third uncle was stunned for a moment, then nodded, and then frowned, "Zhuoyu is the eldest son, and the eldest brother now has no other sons. How should this be divided?"

The only son, the only way to split the family is that Lao Tzu inherits all of his father's fortune after he died. But now Lou Jianyu has done something like no one has ever come before—marrying the only son, how to divide it is debatable.

"No, the family has not been separated yet. Naturally, the family property of the married son will be taken out of the public!" After hearing the screen, the Wei clan immediately said in a loud voice, Lou Jing is the eldest son, and now Lou Jianyu has no other heirs. She couldn't tell what she had in her stomach. If it were only from their share of the room, I was afraid that it would be divided into more than half for Lou Jing.

"What the madam said is that the filial piety period between my father and two uncles has not passed, and we can't talk about dividing the family. Naturally, we should divide from the public." Lou Jing looked at his father with a smile.

The second aunt and the third aunt's expressions changed drastically. They said that they had given Lou Jing the accounts of the previous year because they had forgotten that the marriage is to separate the property! Lou Jing is the eldest son and eldest grandson. When he married, he was the son of Anguo and the heir. If you want to divide the family property, the Lou family’s property will be divided into six shares, and the second uncle and third uncle will each have one share. See you Yu and Lou Jing each have two copies!

"No, the uncle married his son, so why should we divide the wealth of our two rooms!" the second aunt said sharply.

"When you first discussed the marriage, you didn't say that!" Wei Shi sneered. These wives had only obeyed their orders before, but now that Lou Jing overwhelmed his father, they wanted to please the princess. Mei, told her mother in charge next to her, "Go, get the public account."