10

"This morning, the Yulin Army dragged Geng Zhuo down and didn't put it back. The emperor asked him if he knew it was wrong, and somehow he was sent to prison." Cai Yi touched his forehead. Sweat, anxious.

The so-called imprisonment is a place where people are directly sent to imprisonment without passing through the Dali Temple and the Criminal Ministry.

Xiao Chengjun sat down behind the desk and said in a deep voice, "Can someone ask for mercy?"

"A lot of people have already handed over papers, but the emperor has thrown them aside, not looking at them at all," Cai Yi turned around anxiously. "The palace gate has already lost the key, and the leftist is about to come in to intercede and be stopped."

Today's imprisonment is the sphere of influence of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Today Geng Zhuo offends Shen Lian. Where can there be any good fruit? But the official official is the one who directs the actions of the emperor. Even the grumpy Taizu never touched a finger of the official. If there is anything wrong with the official today, I am afraid it will anger the official and the consequences will be disastrous.

Xiao Chengjun was silent for a moment, sighed slowly, stood up and said, "I will see the emperor father." As the prince of the country, he must persuade the emperor in matters of right and wrong.

"It's most appropriate to see the emperor in your Highness," Cai Yi calmed down. "It's just that the emperor is still in a fit of anger, so his highness shouldn't hurt himself."

Xiao Chengjun glanced deeply at this early thirties Zhan Shifu Shao Zhan Shi, and nodded slowly. Although Cai Yi has a quick temper, he is extremely accurate in the direction of the issue. He really couldn't persuade him too hard, otherwise he would definitely suffer the suspicion of his father.

"Thanks to the princess, the prince wants you to eat the food first, so you don't have to wait anymore." Chang En asked someone to put the food outside the Hall of Eight Phoenix, and came in and said.

"I see." Lou Jing waved his hand, got up from the bed, sat at the dining table and held up his rice bowl, thinking of the small spoon Xiao Chengjun gave him at noon, and he felt uncomfortable.

"His chariot left the East Palace. I heard that I was going to see the emperor." Le Xian whispered, standing on the side of the vegetable dish.

Lou Jing glanced at it with a smile. Not only did the little **** watch the celebration, he was also very clever, "Tell the small kitchen to heat up the porridge, and it will be useful when the prince comes back."

"Yes!" Le Xian happily replied, and the princess began to explain to him that he was ready to use him. As long as the princess presided over the affairs of the East Palace in the future, the princess would be the deputy director by herself.

Xiao Chengjun first went to the emperor's palace, Panlong Temple, and learned that Emperor Chunde was not in the palace, but went to Luanyi Palace. Going to the harem so early? His Royal Highness frowned, he could go to the harem, but Chen Guifei really didn't want to go there, because no matter what he persuaded his father, Chen Guifei would surely be able to say something against him.

"You go to Luanyi Palace and tell me that I have something important to see my father." He sent Anshun to report, and Xiao Chengjun confessed that he turned to the Imperial Study Room. It is better to talk about major national issues in the study.

The Yushufang was not far from the Panlong Temple. The lights had already started at this hour, and the lights were bright inside, but there was no one.

Xiao Chengjun walked in, looked at the pile of memorials piled on the desk, and sighed lightly.

On the wall behind the carved dragon wooden chair, there is also an inscription of Emperor Ruizong, diligent in politics, loyal to reason. The first emperor benevolence and virtue has never used the imprisonment in his reign for more than 40 years. Anyone who is guilty can only be sent to prison according to the law without conclusive evidence. However, when Emperor Chunde reigned for ten years, the minister who died in the imprisonment alone would not be eligible for double ten. number.