9

"I thought I came early, but I didn't expect the Fourth Emperor to be one step faster than me." The third prince Xiao Chengduo said with a smile when he saw the fourth prince who was still holding a big red envelope. The first word of his sentence was tuned. It may not be intentional, but it sounds a bit unkind.

The fourth prince stuffed the red envelope into his sleeve and bowed to the third prince, but did not show the silly smile as before and did not speak much.

Xiao Chengduo didn't care about the dullness of the emperor's brother, and turned to look at the prince on the main seat, "I have seen the prince, this is the new sister-in-law, right?" Jing, the smile on his face couldn't help.

Lou Jing likes to wear plain clothes on weekdays, but she always wants to be festive during her wedding, so she wore a bright sapphire blue robe with wide sleeves. A silver silk ribbon fell on her waist, and she wore a hollow silver crown with sapphires on her head. There were no other ornaments other than that. The so-called natural sculpting, such a simple dress, highlights the beautiful face.

"I have long heard that Prince Anguo is a famous beauty in Kyoto, and the rumor is true." The third prince looked and looked at it, and it took a long time to come back to his senses. When he speaks this kind of speech in his upward-looking tone, the frivolousness in it becomes more and more obvious.

Xiao Chengjun's face immediately darkened, and he was about to reprimand, the princess next to him had already spoken first.

"Where is it, it's just those individuals who misrepresented in order to curry favor," Lou Jing said, "but when I was in the northwest, I listened to people's praise, saying that the three princes are quite famous." The implication is that I am long. Being handsome is just nonsense from people in the capital, but your three princes have spread far to the northwest.

"Haha, that is, before the king of Tartar came to pay tribute, he thought that the third emperor was a princess, so he almost wanted to make a marriage." The fourth emperor immediately became happy when he heard the words, and loudly confirmed his sister-in-law's words.

Xiao Chengduo has the same dangling eyes as Chen Guifei, such a pair of eyes looks charming when grown on a woman's face, and feminine when grown on a man's face.

The corners of the prince's downwardly curved mouth slowly flattened, and finally couldn't help but lifted slightly, his prince really didn't suffer at all.

"Sister-in-law is absurd." The third prince said sly, glanced at the blind and cheerful fourth prince on the side, gritted his teeth secretly, the dog couldn't spit out ivory, a good sentence, it was changed by Xiao Chengzheng.

The Xiao family’s imperial family did not thrive. The first emperor Ruizong had few heirs, and he lived long. Several princes had never lived. When Ruizong died, only Chunde and a frail prince were left. The prince passed away a few years ago. This is so, the East Palace is still very lively this afternoon.

The eldest princess, Chengjue's prince, the queen mother's mother's house, etc., all the royal relatives who have a head and face are here. Lou Jing is very clear about the noble forces in the capital, and many of them are acquaintances, so it is effortless to deal with them. But without the anesthetic, my legs started to hurt after standing for a long time. After sending away all the people, it was time to go to the queen to please peace again.

Xiao Chengjun took the crown prince into the chariot, saw his pale face again, couldn't help asking, "But tired?"

Lou Jing shook his head. With his body, it was fine to chase the enemy for eight hundred miles, "The leg hurts a bit."

His Royal Highness frowned. Why did Anguo go against his son and marry him into the palace? Lou's family is a family of hairpins, even if no one is married into the palace, Lou Jing's ability can still keep the saintly favored. While thinking, a big head slowly leaned on his shoulder.