78

Xiao Chengjun ignored him and walked out of the house to meet General Zhengnan.

Xu Che was wearing a strong outfit, and he was standing under the lychee tree in the middle of the yard with a horse, watching the fruit on the tree, not knowing what he was thinking.

"How good is the general?" Xiao Chengjun asked loudly.

Xu Che turned around, not as cold as when he first met in Beijing, and revealed a hearty and bright smile, "I have seen His Royal Highness the King of Min."

The two met with each other without being overly polite and grand, and there was a touch of affection in the respect that seemed like nothing.

Xu Che took a closer look at the current King of Min, and felt that he looked much more cheerful now than in Beijing, like an eagle trapped in a cage, finally got a piece of sky, soared, and couldn't help but nod secretly. My nephew, who was not a good boy, had to marry someone, so my eldest brother made a speech, let him take a good look at each other, and don't let the nephew suffer.

"Uncle—" The original elegant atmosphere was destroyed by this yelling cry. Xu Che gave a dry cough, frowned and looked at the black shadow that threw out of the room, raised his hand to catch it, and pressed it in his arms. Rubbed vigorously.

Lou Jing's neatly combed head was once again rubbed into a chicken coop by his second uncle, and he hurriedly struggled to hide next to his husband, slashing his hair.

"It's hot outside, let's go in and talk." Xiao Chengjun smiled slightly and raised his hand to guide Xu Che into the house.

"This horse can be watched carefully for me." Facing the servant who came to lead the horse, Xu Che touched his precious horse with some worry.

Lou Jing glanced at the black black, "Uncle, why did you bring Er Shao?" Even Ma, who looked a little stupid, raised his chin towards Yun Wu who was not far away.

In fact, Yun Wu brought up the "two silly".

"What a fool, it's Hei Sha." Xu Che glared at his nonsense nephew. Hearing Yun Wu said that he should feed this horse with Lou Jing's sweaty BMW, and then he relieved himself and followed the King of Fujian into the house. .

"As soon as it gets hot, those barbarians will be honest. I'll see if there is anything you can do to help." Xu Che took a sip of the sour plum soup, and Shao Shao relieved the heat that came along the way.

Xu Che's eyes are similar to those of Lou Jing, both of them are a pair of cold star eyes with vigor, but years of experience on the battlefield have made the man's eyes a bit more suspicious.

The husband and wife looked at each other. This is really a good thing in the snow. You must know that General Zhengnan has fought for nearly 20 years, and it is no problem to calm the ground in Minzhou.

"In this way, I really have something to trouble the general, but..." Xiao Chengjun frowned slightly. General Zhengnan was guarding Lingnan. He had always attacked Nanban, and now he came to Minzhou, fearing disaster for the Xu family.

"The second uncle came just right. Those little Japanese dwarfs have already begun to invade the southeast. I have to go back to Jiangzhou. There is no general in Minzhou, and with the General Zhengnan, I am not afraid that I can't beat them." Lou Jing comforted and sneaked. The back waist of King Min said with a smile.

Hearing that there was a battle to be fought, Xu Che immediately came to the spirit, "Okay, I happened to be in a panic when I was idle. I was thinking about helping you brew wine, but I didn't expect to be able to fight again."

Xiao Chengjun was a little surprised, someone likes to fight?

However, it was said that Xiao Chengjin had moved into Fengyi Palace, and Emperor Chunde did not stop him. For a while, there were speculations in the court that these two princes were actually the crown prince candidates that the emperor really wanted. They were hidden in the early years, but they were actually to protect him. .