95

A landscape and a hut, for ordinary people, could not be simpler things, but for Yu Jijue, it took nearly twenty years and was hard to get.

Xiao Chengjun came out of Fengyi Palace and stood on the jade steps looking at the magnificent palace. Now this is no longer a dangerous place, but a place where he can do things and give orders to the world. It's also time to do something for the father, the queen, and for myself.

"If, if you can't get out, I will be here with you." When the prince left, Xu Che walked slowly behind Ji Jue and whispered.

Ji Jue raised a pair of beautiful eyes and looked at him with a smile, "If you don't even have this courage, how can you be the emperor I raised?"

In the winter of the eleventh year of Chunde, the first emperor died, the new emperor ascended the throne and changed his name to Hongyuan.

As the prince, Xiao Chengjun took over as the emperor, and the ceremony of ascending to the throne can naturally be carried out. Hundred officials congratulated each other, and celebrated everywhere.

Yang Youting is now the only prime minister, and he is in charge of the ceremony.

Starting in the early morning, Xiao Chengjun wore a prince's gown to the Taimiao to worship the sky. Tell your ancestors, set up a treasure book, drum and play, very solemn. After the cumbersome etiquette of Yiying was finished, Prime Minister Yang Youting shouted: "Sell the sacrifice ceremony!"

Then everyone went back to the palace and performed the ascension ceremony in the Tai Chi Palace of the palace hall.

There was a gold case in the hall, and the prime minister led hundreds of officials to kneel down and serve in the temple, and placed them on the gold case, shouting loudly: "Please ascend the emperor."

Then the ministers went out of the hall, Xiao Chengjun put on the gown, walked out of the front hall, and stepped onto the Tai Chi Palace's majesty's order, where the Jiuhua throne was set up. Tong praised the prime minister to the throne, and at the same time sang: "Schedule!"

The civil and military officials lined up on both sides of the majesty's rank, kneeling towards Xiao Chengjun, who was slowly walking out of the South Hall, and moved with the emperor's steps, facing the pilgrimage from beginning to end, and the prime minister also knelt down beside the throne.

Playing the music, the court music is heard, with the solemn and solemn inherited from ancient times, congratulating the new emperor on taking control of the world, and praying for God to bless the emperor.

Lou Jing came as the son of Anguo, kneeling under the jade steps, looking at the emperor wearing bright yellow colorful dragon-patterned costumes and wearing twelve east bead crowns, step by step, step by step, his eyes were The young and handsome emperor was completely attracted, and it was difficult to remove the slightest.

In the struggle for the throne, a wrong step is the end of the world. Xiao Chengjun has tolerated the plan for more than ten years, and walked on thin ice with trembling to this day. After all kinds of poisoning, assassination, planting, slander, and suspicion, he abolished the crown of prince and went to the southeast. Phoenix Nirvana, rebirth from the ashes, finally regained everything that belonged to him today.

The black cloud boots embroidered with the dragon pattern with gold thread, stepping on the white and white jade carving of the Nine Dragons, every step seems to have broken the obstacles of the road ahead, and is unswerving.

The young emperor had a solemn face, ascended to the summit, ascended to the throne of Jinluang, with wide sleeves on both sides of the throne, sitting on the north and south, accepting the world and bowing his head, awe-inspiring and awe-inspiring.