87

Lou Jing was sitting in the main hall, the old **** was drinking tea on the ground, and Zhao Xi took Lu Xin to the inner room to discuss, and did not know what to say, two hours later, Lu Xin reluctantly handed over the seven. Into the food and grass.

"The refugees in Qingzhou haven't been dispersed yet, so Jiangzhou will only be able to provide the general with food and grass." Lu Xin said with a painful expression on his account.

"The adults are really kind, and the soldiers of the Southern Fourth County know that they will definitely be grateful to the adults." Zhao Xi said in a respectful tone.

Lou Jing raised his eyebrows, and bringing Zhao Xi with him could save a lot of things.

After leaving the governor's mansion, Zhao Xi triumphantly shook the grain and straw sliver in his hand.

"Master Zhao is really wise and martial." Lou Jing arched his hands inconspicuously.

Zhao Xi curled his lips at him, "You are jealous."

"If you say you don't agree with him, I will kill him today." Lou Jing remembered that he almost died in the river in the spring, so he was so angry.

In danger at Hezuiwan in Linjiang, Xiao Chengjun was very cautious along the way, it was impossible to go to the King of Min, and the only person who was at stake was Lou Jing. These days, he had let people find out. The signifier made Linjiang's arrest fast, and wanted to put him to death so that he could occupy the force of the Southern Fourth County. Only this governor was the governor.

Before coming to Jiangzhou, Lou Jing had already told Zhao Xi everything. Hearing what he said, Zhao Xi shook his head in disapproval. The state is still difficult to control. I think this Lu Xin is pretty good. He thinks he is smart. In fact, he doesn't use his brain well and is very deceiving."

Lou Jing chuckled, turning around and confessing to Yun San who was assassinated by the specialist, "You stay here and wait for my order."

Jiangzhou Lu Army Counselor was Xiao Chengjun's person. When the court was completely chaotic and then killed Lu Xin, the court would not have time to send a new official to succeed him, and the power of Jiangzhou would be transferred to his brother Lu Zhao. So now is not the time to kill Lu Xin and let him jump for a few days.

In the imperial study room, Emperor Chunde looked at the list in his hand, frowning deeper and deeper.

Over the years, she has been special petting concubine Chen Guifei, but occasionally the concubine who has been lucky enough to do nothing, the Emperor Chunde didn't care. Chen Guifei liked to be jealous, and he opened one or two favored concubines. He also opened his eyes and closed his eyes. Even knowing that she had killed two pregnant palace ladies, Emperor Chunde smiled, occasionally the lucky palace ladies, with low status, it is not a glorious thing to be pregnant with a dragon seed.

However, now, this list clearly lists seven or eight concubines who are not inferior in status. These are the people who were miscarried by Concubine Chen, even the five princes who died before they were a year old. Chen Guifei's handwriting.

Shen Lian looked at Emperor Chunde's face, pretending to be worried and said: "The slave and the concubine Chen have no grievances and no enmity, but they are worried about the emperor..." Early this morning, the title of the noble concubine had been cut, and the father-in-law Shen changed his slogan to Concubine Chen.

Emperor Chunde was startled, "Why did you say this?"

Shen Lian took out another confession, and Luo Ji confessed last night that it was Concubine Chen's instigation to poison the second prince.