Chapter 6 Transformation Magic Fun

Y/n's POV

The four of us walked into Erhard's shop as he was getting ready to eat a sandwich that he had set out. "Hey Erhard!" I said, waving at him.

"Welcome. Come on don't come in here every time you get a new slave." Erhard complained.

"Guess again." Naofumi said. I giggled as Erhard just looked at Naofumi. Filo walked up to the counter looking at the sandwich that was sitting on it. "Another young girl? You really are a lolicon, huh?" Erhard said.

"That's not it, I promise." I said. Erhard looked at me and just laughed. "I guess I can take her word for it over yours kid." Erhard said.

"Don't be ridiculous." Naofumi complained.

"Uh master, can I have just a little snack?" Filo asked. Erhard picked up the sandwich and held it out to Filo. "Want a bite? Knock yourself out." Erhard said.

"Erhard I wouldn't do that." I started.

"Thanks." Filo said, as she took the sandwich from him. Big sis and I tried to stop her from taking too big of a bite from his sandwich. "Hey, relax it's fine miss. How big a bite could she take anyways." Erhard replied. FIlo undid her human transformation as she grew into her giant filoial form. "Time to dig in." Filo said, picking up the sandwich with her beak. She started eating the entire sandwich as we all just stood there and watched her do it. Erhard was stunned to see Filo eat his entire sandwich in one bite. "That wasn't too bad actually." Filo said. Big sis, Naofumi bowed while Naofumi forced Filo to bow as well. "I'm sorry about that. We should've kept her in her human form." I said. Filo walked away and started pecking at things as I followed her to try and stop her from damaging any of the goods Erhard had up. I overheard big sis as she explained what Filo was and the special slave crest to be tamed. I looked at Filo as she grabbed a sheathed sword that was hanging up in her beak. "Filo don't go breaking anything." I said. 

"I promise I won't" Filo said.

"So you didn't come here to just show off this filoial queen, did you?" Erhard asked.

"We came to buy some clothes for her." Naofumi said. 

"Hopefully some that don't rip so easily. I don't want to have to share my clothes with her." I added. Erhard just looked at me as I heard Filo move away from the swords. I turned abck to Filo and followed her as she continued wandering around the shop. "If she shreds them each time she transforms, I'll go broke in no time." Naofumi said.

"Please tell us that there's some kind of outfit made for transforming species." Big sis asked.

"Nah those are special order items. I ahven't got any of them." Erhard said. I sighed and made a quick complaint under my breath knowing Filo would end up borrowing a set of my clothes to wear for a bit. "What was that Y/n?" Big sis asked. I panicked a little worried she heard me mutter my complaint. "Nothing." I lied. She turned back to Erhard and Naofumi as I heard Filo pecking at something else. "Try going to see a dress maker, but I guess you can't have her running around in public looking like that. Take this another customer left it." Erhard said.

"Can you change back now Filo?" I asked.

"Sure." Filo agreed. She transformed back to her human form as we got her dressed in the dress that Erhard gave us. "Thanks for the info Erhard." I said.

"You can thank me by buying me a new sandwich." Erhard said.

"I'm afraid that we can't at the moment. With all the money we've spent on Filo already we're down quite a bit." Naofumi said. I heard a 'ow' come from big brother as I looked over seeing big sis stepping on his foot. "We can do that, sorry for letting her eat your sandwich." Big sis said, giving Erhard some money so he could buy another sandwich. After that we started walking around the town looking for a tailor or seamstress so we could find out how to obtain an outfit for Filo. "I wonder what kind of outfit we'll find." I said, walking ahead of the others. I looked back at Naofumi as he sighed and shook his head. "Y/n watch where you're walking." Big sis warned. I giggled and ran ahead some more as I heard Filo run after me. "Wait up Y/n!" Filo called. Filo and I eventually ran past a store before I stopped and looked back seeing that it was a clothing store. "Naofumi! Big sis! I think I found the store we were looking for!" I called as they were slowly catching up to us. I excitedly waited for them to catch up before we walked into the store looking at all the fabric and colors that she had on the shelves. "Woah this place is pretty." I said.