Chapter 16 (32) Ms Tree Now Talks

.

.

.

.

The morning after I sang, which the night was full of people praising and complimenting me. While I apprecitated it all I wished they wouldn't do it, I don't think my face could take that amount of blush again.

"Mr D," I said as I walked onto the proch of the Big House.

"What is Tiresias?" He asked me sounding bored.

"Can I go back to the Bakery tomorrow?" I asked him, "I want to check up on how things are doing. Especially with Beryl since she recently started working there."

"Well I see no problem with it," Mr D hummed, "Very well I give you permission to go to... what was it, Dawning Bakes, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded happy that he got the name right. "By the way I noticed something about the Ms Tree."

"Which one? There are multiple dryads here." Mr D, replied seeming uninterested.

"No the Sparky one on the hill, Thalia's tree." I specified. "The glow of it is focusing around the base for some reason..."

Mr D sighed, "Well until the 'glow' fades then I see no problem."

"Well the glow is Thalia's soul, so I just thought you should know it was doing something." I told him before walking off of the porch.

.

Timeskip brought to you by
.

Zeus watching baby Y/n teeth on his Lightning Bolt
.

Drew could be seen brushing Y/n's hair as he hummed. Drew internely wondered about what Silena had told her, did Y/n really not know about sex? Despite what Silena warned her against, she just had to ask.

"Y/n do you know how baby's are made?" Drew asked.

"Yeah, the wind spirits carry them down from Olympus." Y/n answered without missing a beat.

Well, that certainly true for children of Athena, Drew thought. She choose not to press the subject further or else he might start asking questions.

"Y/n!" They heard the voice of Nyssa yell.

"Did you do anything to her?" Drew asked Y/n as she started to braid two starnds of his hair.

"Not to my knowledge, Vix stole her hammer, but I think she got it back." Y/n responded.

Drew hummed as she spotted Nyssa walking towards them, she didn't look angry. Well most Hephaestus kids have a scowl of sorts since they are often in the forge, so who knows really.

"What kind of gun do you want?" Nyssa asked with sigh as she got up to the two.

"Uh... I can't get a cannon can I?" Y/n asked.

"Something you can hold and conceal please." Nyssa told him crossing her arms.

"I'd like a rifle then, but concealable... then pistol, maybe a revolver." Y/n hummed.

Nyssa tapped her chin as she stared at Y/n, her eyes trailed to his walking cane and she got a thought. "Rifle is doable, may take a while though."

"I'm in no rush." Y/n shrugged as he stood up before Drew could finish braiding his hair and walked off.

While he was walking towards... he didn't quite know where. He was just walking around waiting for something to happen that pulled him from his daydreaming. That something came in the form of Annabeth and Grover when Annabeth had to stop Y/n from running into her.