Chapter 3 (19) Metal Angry Birds Have No Music Taste

.

.

.

.

The next few days weren't as great as I wish they were.

Tantalus seemed to ignore me which I didn't mind at all. My cabin seemed to be focused on making a chariot for the chariot race that Tantalus reinstated.

They had been discontinued due to being to violent. Mutilations and maimings in the past, which I view as perfectly good reason to stop and never continue the races, but Tantalus clearly didn't.

Tyson on another note seemed perfectly happy. Especially when I made him peanut butter cookies. Though he was mainly happy because Percy was his brother. His pure joy over the fact was amazing and kind of contageous.

Percy on the other hand didn't seem to find the same joy over the fact. If anything I would say he felt embarassed over the fact, which I didn't like. I would have scolded him had it not been for the fact I was busy bandaging people who got hurt because attacks from monsters, when I wasn't doing that I was baking.

My baking luckily seemed to bring peoples moods up. Which reinforced my desire to keep doing it.

Vix may have been causing problems. Well she kept getting items from somewhere and I just piled them up or let her do it. If the owner really wants it they'll come get it.

Vix is a good girl.

.

.

.

One morning Annabeth, Percy and I were sitting by the canoe lake. They were sketching chariot designs when some jokers from Aphrodite’s cabin walked by and asked Percy if he needed to borrow some eyeliner for his eye … "Oh, sorry, eyes."

I frowned as they walked away laughing, Annabeth grumbled, "Just ignore them, Percy. It isn’t your fault you have a monster for a brother."

"He’s not my brother!" Percy snapped. "And he’s not a monster, either!"

Annabeth raised her eyebrows. "Hey, don’t get mad at me! And technically, he is a monster."

"Well, you gave him permission to enter the camp."

"Because it was the only way to save your life! I mean … I’m sorry, Percy, I didn’t expect Poseidon to claim him. Cyclopes are the most deceitful, treacherous –"

"He is not! What have you got against Cyclopes, anyway?"

"Both of you need to stop." I said frowning even more now. "Annabeth, Tyson is only a monster on the outside, and you Percy need to stop acting ashamed of him. Or are outside looks the only thing either of you care about?"

"Just forget it," Annabeth said waving me off. "Now, the axle for this chariot –"

"She's the one treating him like he’s this horrible thing," Percy said addressing me. "He saved my life."

I heard Annabeth threw down her pencil and stood. "Then maybe you should design a chariot with him’"

"Maybe I should."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

The sounds of her storming off filled my ears and left Percy and I alone.

"I'll go talk to her Percy, but you on the other hand need to stop listening and taking in the rude comments people make." I told him.

"Why do you like Tyson so much?" Percy asked me.