the plane ride

2005

I t was the day u and the guys fly back to Germany for yall concerts. it was 3 am and yall had to be at the airport by 4:30 so u set an alarm for 3.

ur alarm then goes off and u get up "today is the day" u say hoping for the best. u get up and shower then throw on some sweats and a crop top. "are u awake hun?" ur mom says walking into ur room "yea I'm just making sure everything is packed" u say "ok I'm gonna quickly make something for u to eat " she said "ok mom thank u" u said as she walks out. u check to see if u have everything and u do so I take it down stairs. ur mom also woke up ur siblings so u could say bye when u leave.

"here I made pancakes" ur mom said as she added the syrup and hands it to u

"thank u mom,and food morning Alex and mia" u said

"morning sissy" mia said and Alex's waved

u quickly eat and then go a sit on the couch. u have about 5 minutes till the guys get here so u just waited.

"I'm gonna miss u" mia said hugging u

"awe ill miss u too,but hey u can always call me and I'll be on live tv" u said hugging her back

"I guess I'll miss u" Alex said

"awe ill miss u too u little baby" u said softly hitting him and he rolled his eyes.

u then hear somebody knocking on ur door and expect it to be bill. u go to open it and as u look up u see...

"dad...?" u said stepping back

"oh y/n honey,ur dad has missed u,come give me a hug" he said. Alex quickly gets up and walks over to u "what the hell are u doing here?!" Alex ask
"omg my boy u have grown so much,anyways im here to say congrats on ur music I listen to u a lot" he said "so u would listen to my music but not talk to me for almost 10 years what the hell, leave now" u said trying to shut the door "no y/n honey pls I just wanna talk" ur dad says stopping u "guys who is this..?" mia asked walking up. u and Alex side eyed each other. "mia..." ur dad said bending down "who are u?" she asked "it's me ur dad..." he said and she stepped back "no,ur a bad man!" she said softly pushing him back and running away to yalls mom "dad leave before we call the cops" Alex said and ur mom walked up

"felix..." ur mom said "sophia" he said smiling "leave now" she said dialing 911 "ok ok I'll leave, just know I'll be back.." he said walking away with a smile. Bill walks up and walks passed him

"who was that?" bill asked and yall stayed quiet

"um ok anyways, it's time to go y/n" bill said

"ok be safe honey,we will watch yall on tv,I love u"
ur mom said

"I love u too mom,and I love u mia and alex" u said

"I love u sis" mia said hugging u and Alex hugged u too. Bill helped u grab ur stuff and bring it to the car.

"is that everything?" he asked "yep it should be" u said "ok I love yall bye!" u said waving walking out "bye love u!" they all said

u and bill walk out to the car and he opens the door for u "why thank u" u say acting all royal and bill giggles. since yall took the car and not the bus, georg wad driving, Gustav is the passenger princess, Tom is behind Gustav, ur in the middle,and bill behind georg.

"Hey y/n" everyone says and u wave at them.

"yall ready?" georg ask about to start the car to go to the airport

"uh yeah we should be atleast" bill says getting in the car

yall then start to drive to the airport. yall should be there in like 30 minutes. since it was only 4am u were still tired. u could hear tom quietly snoring and u giggle.u then yawn and lay ur head down on bills shoulder not realizing it bc ur so tired. u then start to drift off asleep.

*bills pov*

we are rhe way to the airport to fly back out to Germany for out concerts. I was looking at the window till I felt something on my shoulder. I look over and I see y/n with her eyes shut asleep. I feel my face turn red but I didn't wanna wake her. she looks so cute sleeping 'wait bill get ahold of urself,u can like her,she is ur singing partner..' I think to myself. I get tired too so I lay my head in top of hers and go to sleep.

*3rd pov*

yall arrive at the hotel and tom goes to wake u and bill up "yo love birds wake up were here" tom says yelling at yall. u start to wake up and feel a bug pressure on ur head. u look over over see bill asleep "bill wake up were here" u said trying to turn ur head. Bill starts to wake up and looks at u "oh I'm sorry" he said lifting his head up "no jm sorry,I didn't realize I fell asleep with my head in yr shoulder " u say. yall get put of the car and head to the entrance. yall get in walk over to yalls plane. the other 3 were far ahead of u and bill "hey u don't need to tell me but who was that guy at ur house?" bill asked. u got quiet for a second "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" he said "no it's ok,that guy was my father..." u say "what the actual fuck was he doing there " bill asked "he said he wanted to congratulate me for my music and he loves to listen to it or something idk but it's ok" u say "u sure?" bill ask "mhm" u say even tho it really isn't. he grabs ur hand and says "no matter what happened, ill be here to help u" that made u blush a little "oh um thank u bill" u say hugging him and yall run to the plane entrance.

yall get on and u sit next to the window with bill in the middle and tom on the edge. u yawn and bill notices "if u wanna take a nap on my shoulder again I don't mind, it's gonna be a couple hours before we're there" he said "u sure?" u asked "yea I really don't mind" he said. u lay on his shoulder and immediately pass out.

"awe yall would be cute together"tom says "tom shut up ,she is my best friend" bill said "be honest do u like her?" Tom asked "no..?" Tom looked at him knowing he was lying "ok fine shh,don't tell anybody" bill said "I promise" tom said going to sleep.

a hour later u woke up to being so cold "u alright y/n/n?" bill asked "yea I'm just cold" u said realizing ur hoodie is in ur suitcase "here u can wear my hoodie,I have an extra one in my bag" bill said going to reach it out "awe thank u bill" u said putting it back on and going back to sleep on his shoulder. he places his head on ur head and drifts off.

hey guys I took forever on this chapter bc my cuzo here now so I keep getting distracted lmao
next chapter finna be good I hope lmao

1.3 words

yall so idk wha be happening but if yall rreading this and the christmas festival pops up next,tha not supposed to be next so if it do js skip it onto "do i like him...?" the christmas festival is supposed to be the chapter after "this christmas" so fair warning lol