trust issues

u and tom jump apart from each other.  "SHIT" u yell as u fell to the floor and tom fell back.

"whatever,I don't have time for this" bill said as he slams the door. "NO BILL WAIT-" tom says as the door shuts "ill go after him" he says "no I got this" u say and tom nods.

u go out and run down to the lobby,u see bill outside in  the back where no one can see him.

u run up and he sees u. "what" he says looking away "please,it's not what u think" "ok yea it's not what I think?! so it's normal seeing my girlfriend and my own twin face to face with ur hands in his?!" he says looking over.

"bill,I asked him to teach me how to play so I could teach Alex, nothing was going on I promise,and my hands were in his bc he was showing me how to hold it,and I was looking at him beacuse I was talking to him. Bill trust me,nothing happened,I love u and only u" u said

he just stood and looked up. after a moment if silence he just walked away.

u wanted to break down but u couldn't in public. u ran back up to the room and as u opened it u saw tom immediately stand up. u then started to cry.

tom ran over and hugged u. "I don't think he believes me" u said tripping over ur words "it's ok,he will come around"

a few moments later georg and Gustav walk in bc u left the door open. "holy shit y/n are u ok?!" georg said running over. u couldn't speak.

tom let go of u and explained to Gustav and georg.

"hold on I'm gonna go talk to him" georg said "no dont" tom said "no he fucking hurt my bestfriend and u think I'm finna put up with that?! fuck no" georg said running out.

gustav was sitting next to u on the couch "its ok kitten whiskers" he said trying to make u laugh but u still didn't.

tom turned around to face yall and gustav shrugged at him.

*georg pov*

I ran outside looking for bill. I saw him sitting on a bench.

I ran up to him and said "what the actual fuck"

bill looked up at me and said "I don't know what to believe, I've been so stressed and seeing that just doesn't make sense"

"well maybe if u think about it,y/n is doing this for her fucking brother,now get ur ass up there and apologize to my fucking bestfriend" I said

bill didn't say anything. I then sit down next to him. "I get ur stressed,we all are,but y/n would never cheat on u, and ur stupid to think she would with tom,out of all people why tom"

bill looked at me and said "but why would they be that close,they looked like they were moments away from kissing"

"maybe bc she was talking to him?! she is up there balling her eyes out bc u don't trust her,now get ur fucking ass before I punch the shit out of u and go apologize to her" I said

bill looked at me then got up. I followed after.

*ur pov*

u were with gustav while tom was in the bathroom. u were still crying so hard. "it's gonna be ok" gustav said rubbing ur back. "I just don't get why he wouldn't trust me,why would I cheat on him?! and out of all people why would he think tom" u said

"he will come around,this isn't like bill,maybe it's bc he is stressed and he doesn't know what to believe at this point" Gustav said "I know but like I just don't get it" u say looking over at gustav.  "y/n I promise,he will come around,ur the girl of his dreams,u treat him so good u don't even know it,he always tells me and the other guys how much he loves u,it's crazy" he said

u just sat there,soft crying. a few minutes later tom walked out and sat next to u. "u ok?" he asked "no" u said looking over. "its gonna be ok I promise,u don't realize how much u mean to bill,he loves u,even if he thinks u and me were doing something,georg is talking to him,I bet any minute now bill will walk in and sa-" tom started and then the door opens. "perfect timing" tom mumbles and yall 3 stand up.

"bill..?" u say slowly. georg looked furious. tom looks at georg then gustav . then they all walk out and so it was just u and bill. "listen bill i-" u started but then he walked over "y/n I'm sorry,I've just been really stressed, and I just don't know what to think,I love u a lot,and I know it hurt u that I didn't trust u it's just I wasn't thinking right,I cant loose u,not again,please, I'm really sorry" he said.

u looked at him and said "but why tho,I know ur stressed and I'm sorry,I really am,but why wouldn't u believe me...?"

"I don't know I'm sorry" he says and yall hug.

after a minute yall let go and he says "well what now?". u didn't know what to say. "bill,can i be honest with u?" u ask "of course" "I feel like,um...". he gives u a confused look "I think we need to take a break,not for long,but just till ur not so stressed" u say looking up at him. he was in shock "are u being fr...?" he asked looking sad. "bill I think its best,just until ur not so stressed ok?" u say "ok,i love u" he says trying not to cry. "I, I love u too,and pls don't cry,it's not gonna be for long" u say hugging him.

the others walk in and say "soooo?"  "um,ok so me and y/n decided to um,take a small break.." bill says "wait what?" georg says "it's just till he isnt so stressed,I still love him,I just don't wanna be in his way and hurt him more" u say mumbling "oh" they say.

bill and tom go into Tom's room so u and the other 3 were left. "y/n u can sleep in my room on the couch" georg says "oh,ok thank u" u say quietly. they notice ur sad and hug u. "I feel bad I shouldn't have said that,he probably hates me now" u start to soft cry.

"Hey don't say that,it's for the best,and ur acting like yall broke up,it's just a break" gustav said. "here let's go" georg said and u 2 walk out. gustav stayed back with the others.

yall go in his hotel room and u sit down. "are u sure ur ok?" he ask "I don't even know" u said  "it's gonna be ok" "no it's not,I literally came home today and this happens,I just can't get my mind off it" "maybe just try to sleep it off,we have a concert tomorrow, and u can't be sad ok?" "yea ok,goodnight georg""goodnight and sleep well " he says and gets up.

u grab the blanket and try ur best to sleep it off. 'god it's gonna be hard singing with bill tomorrow' u think to urself as u drift off.

hey pooksss, don't come at me and SemiButACircle for making it like this but it's funny so yeaaa
1.3k words