protection

listen to dont jump bc its the best pookies

u had woke up around 3am to hearing something. u swear u heard footsteps but... Bill was right next to u?! "bill wake up" u said whispering and shaking him "hmm?" he said sitting up "I swear I heard footsteps" u said "maybe ur just imagining it" he said "no bill im scared istg I heard it" u said grabbing his arm. he looked at u and could tell u were genuinely scared. he got up and then helped u up.

yall slowly walked over to door to turn on the light. and when u did yall looked around.

"y/n I don't see anything" he said looking down at u

"but I swear I heard it,and it's freaking me out." u said.

he hugged u to comfort u then got an idea "wait what if we invite the others so u would feel even more safe with all of us" he said. u nodded and yall walked out

yall went to tom and he was still obviously awake. he opened the door then said "oh hey wsp?" "y/n swears she heard footsteps but wr didn't find anything so we was finna ask if yall wanna come and stay there tn so y/n feels safer with more than 1 of us there" bill said "yea sure let me grab my blanket" tom said walking away.

yall walked over and asked gustav. then georg. yall all had small sleepover. u felt safe with the guys in there.

u slowly start to wake up and expect to see bill next to u. u rub ur eyes and notice he isnt there. u sit up and notice nobody.

u get out of bed and say "hello...?". no response. u look at urself in the mirror to make sure u do not look stupid.

after that u walk outside and knock on Tom's door "oh look who joined the party" tom said opening the door. he lets u in and u say "what time is it..?" in a sleepy voice. "it's like 4pm" georg says walking up "holy shit" u say. "oh hey y/n!" bill says walking up and hugs u from behind. "where's gust-" u started and gustav walks out in a tight pink dress and and makeup.

"don't u dare laugh" gustav says and yall burst out laughing. yall take pictures and then u say "what happened" "we were playing truth or dare and we dared him"georg said laughing. "ok I'm gonna change" gustav said turning around.

as he was walking yall were laughing so hard. "poor gustav yall are so mean" u said laughing.

*time skip to to the day of the concert*

u wake up to that annoying alarm. "ughh" u groan as u turn over. u feel bill sit up next to u. "meine leibe,we need to get up"bill said. u groan more and turn over to him "I don't wanna" u pout "cmon we have a concert today" bill said and gets up. he then picks u up. "shitt" u say. bill brings u over to the bathroom so u can change. he puts u down and walks away.

*time skip to when ur done*

u walk out to see bill on bed. "u look so beautiful" he says and stands up. "thank you!!u don't look so bad urself" u said and let out a small chuckle. "anyways let's go down to the lobby" he said grabbing ur hand.

yall go down and see the others waiting "finally" georg said. yall laugh then walk out.

yall walk into the bus and then leave. u were pretty anxious if max anf violet were gonna show up. well not really violet after u beat her ass but it scared u that she was stalking u.

"Hey u ok?" bill mumbles to u "yea I'm just worried if their gonna be there" u said "don't worry,everything is planned out anf I promise I won't let him lay a hand on u" he said and u smiled "I would beat violets ass again" u said laughing.

once yall arrived fans were already there cheering,a and all of that. "dang there is a lot of people here" u say laughing and they laugh too.

yall then get out and wave at everyone then go to the back.

after yall warmed up and stuff it was about time to go on stage. "yall ready?" Tom asked. yall nodded then headed out.

there were so much people,but no sign of max and violet.

*after the concert*

"BYE WE LOVE YALL!" yall said and walked off "well I didn't see them" u said to the guys.

after everything yall were leaving. yall were walking out to the bus,signing autographs,taking pictures,etc. after yall then left back to the hotel

"found u..."

yall made it back to the hotel and u jumped on ur bed "ugh I'm so tired" u said. "wanna go get slushies?" bill suggests "YESSSS"u say getting up.

yall let the others know and they go with yall.

"I wonder where it's at" gustav said. "I think it's just down he-" u started until someone grabbed u.

the guys turned around to see max having a knife up to ur neck "nobody moves or she gets it" max said. u were trying not to cry but then bill out of no where pushed max to the ground and the knife fell.

georg and Gustav ran over to u and bill was beating up max. tom went behind max and held him still while bill beat him up.

"shit y/n are u ok?!" georg said as yall sit on the ground. u were crying and u couldn't even speak.

u look up to see them beating him up. tom looks over at yall and motions to bill to stop.

bill stopped and tom let go of max. "u better not fucking go any where near her again" bill said.

about 2 minutes later the cops pulled up bc gustav called them and they arrested max. apparently they arrested violet at the concert. "are u ok mrs.l/n?" the officer ask. u nod then go over to bill. he pulls u into a tight hug and says "y/n I'm so sorry". "it's okay,u were just trying to protect me" u say

"I'd say let's just go back to the hotel, t's already late and we have another concert tomorrow " gustav says and yall agree.

yall head back to the hotel and go to yalls rooms. u and bill change.

yall get in bed and cuddle "are u ok meine leibe?" bill asked. "yea,I'm better" u say smiling. "I think I beat the shit out of him" bill said and yall laughed. "the way tom held him back tho" u said and laughed even more. "ill protect u, I promise,that's the last time u will ever have a knife up to u" bill said. u look up at him and u get memorized in his eyes. he looks down at ur lips then yall kiss.

yall makeout for what it feels like hours but tall then go to sleep. "I love u sm meine leibe" bill said "I love u too bill" u said smiling then drifted off

hey pooks, next chapter is gonna ft. my cousin bc she is gonna give me sum good ideasssss, her user is SemiButACircle so yeaaa
1.2k words