the bus instead of the plane

after that glorious phone call u had the other day u still haven't told anyone about it execpt georg. georg didn't want anything to happen like last time. u were talking with georg while the others were in the other room

"georg I can't stay here bc violet knows I'm here"u said "were leaving in 2 days for our next tour,nothing will happen " he said "anything can happen in 2 days" u say "not as long as were here,me and the guys will make sure nothing happens, but if u want I can tell them" he said "ok then I guess" u say walking out.

u pass by the guys and they just look at u. "huh that was weird,she didn't even look at us" tom says. Bill looks at u walk into his room and he worries even more
"guys can I talk to yall?" georg said walking out. they nod and sit down.

"ok so yall remember after that interview when y/n got that call in the bus?". they all nod then georg said "ok so basically a couple years ago me and y/n met a guy named max. and we met violet when we met max. but basically max and y/n were hanging out one day and out of no where he and some older guys just took her away. she was gone for a couple days and violet covered for her. I finally found her anf beat the shit out of max and I snuck her out."

the guys sit there in shock "but the phone call, it was max ... and violet" georg said and bill shoots up. "fuck no those 2 bitches ain't finna do shit" bill said "just hang on,she recorded the call so yall wanna hear it?" georg said and they nod. they call ur name and u come down

"hm?" u said. "let them hear it". u took out ur phone and played it

["hello who is this?" u say

"hello y/n...." he said, u recognized that voice

"max..." u said slowly

"yes yes its me" he said

"what do u want now" u said

"you" he said

"no i have a bf and I'm never getting back with u" u said

"oh y/n I know where u live so try again" a girl said

"violet..." u start

"bill will be mine, u will be for max, just wait" she said laughing.]

u wanted to cry but bill hugged u. "what if we fly out to the hotel now? like cancel our flight and book another for tonight?" Gustav suggested

"that's the thing,all flights are full" georg said "we can take the bus,we have enough time since we originally didn't need to leave for 2 days " tom says "that's smart,go pack I'll call our manager to tell him" georg said and yall ran upstairs

"y/n why didn't u ever tell me about him" bill says sitting in the bed as u grab yalls suitcase.

"bill u don't see how easy it would be telling u. I dint even know why violet went back to him..." u said coming over to him. he stands up then picks u up. u wrap up legs around his waist and put ur head in his shoulder. he whispers in ur ear "dw as long as I'm here,nothing will happen". u smile and he put u down so yall cam pack.

u had a small little separate suitcase for yalls dogs stuff. but that never git unpacked so u didn't need to pack it again.

*time skip*

"well they should be here any minute" gustav said and the pull up "oh their here cmon" u said and yall walk out

yall put yalls things in the front of the bus and yall sit down. u sit with bill obv. "u doing ok?" bill whispered to u. "yea, ig" u said. Bill was genuinely worried about u. he didn't care about what violet said about him,he only cared about you.

it had been a couple hours and everyone was asleep. u and bill were cuddling and we was holding u tight. u were sleeping perfect till u had a nightmare, or basically a flash back.

*flash back/nightmare*

"y/n pack ur bags for a week...." ur mom said. "why mommy?" u asked "just hurry pls,u have 10 minutes " she said walking out. u were confused but pack ur bags.

after u packed u ran down stairs "HURRY Y/N WE NEED TO GO!" ur mom yelled and yall ran out. ur mom quickly buckled up mia and alex got in. u got in the front with ur mom. once yall left u looked back to see max running from the cops with a knife in his hand.

u started to freak out but ur mom wasn't going fast enough and he caught up to yall. u started to scream as broke ur window.

*end of nightmare/flash back*

u immediately shoot up and it wakes up bill "meine leibe.... are u ok?" he says in a sleep raspy voice. u sit there quiet until u turn and look at him.he could tell u and a nightmare so he grabbed u and pulled u into a hug. u softly wimper in his arms as he hold u tight.

u eventually go back to sleep In his arms. yall wake up to being at a gas station. "y/n/n cmon were getting snacks bc we still have like 15 hours" bill said grabbing ur hand. when u wake up u feel weak to walk so he picked u up and gave u a piggy back ride. "here we go again" gustav said and the others laugh "whattt" bill says laughing.

yall walk over to the snacks and he grabs yalls snacks. yall grab a couple drinks like water, soda etc. yall go to the cash register and pay then walk out. once yall are back in the bus yall immediately leave.

u were still tired so u rested ur head on bill as they played games. since he was moving to much it made u uncomfortable so u moved over and cuddled with ur dog. (not like homie) u wake up to see tom and bill I front of u

"what are yall doing" u say rubbing ur eye in ur tired voice. Bill lovesssss ur tired voice so he blushed then said "drawing dicks on georg and gustavs face since they fell asleep". u laughed and get up to see. "that's messed uppp" u say "hey ur laughing too" tom said pushing u softly "stfu hoe" u said "cunt" he said. "bitch ass hoe who ain't pull" u said "I do pull hoes" he said "mmm yea u do-" u start before he interrupted u "exactlyy" "let me finish,I was gonna say yea u do buttt how long has it been huh?" u said. he got silent and bill laughed.

yall sat down and tom fell asleep. "I'm not tired,I js woke up" u said "let's turn on a movie on the little tv" bill said getting up.

he turns it on and yall watch wtv is on. yall were cuddling and u fell asleep in his arms. 'damn she just woke up too'he smiled to himself and kissed ur forehead than fell asleep.

mbb I didn't update ln,I wasn't feeling good bc im on my week if yk wha I mean lmaoo, and spolier,nun will happen to u bc violet hoe ass is weeakkkkk
1.3k words