halloween

timeksip to the 31st,also known as halloween  alsooo smth is gon happen n only maya knows🥶

you woke up in bills arms. you wanted to get up to surpise him with breakfast but his grip was to tight. yu tried loosning it but he held tigher every time.

"uh bill i need to get up" you whispered and kinda giggled "mmmmm stay with me" he groaned "billlll" you said expanding the L. "pleaseee darling"

you gave up and stayed. you immediately fell right back asleep

*3 hours later & bills pov*

i woke up to a weight on my stomach. i looked down and saw y/n resting her head on my chest. i smiled at the action and gave her a quick kiss. sadly that woke her up.

"oh im sorry meine liebe i didnt mean to wake you" i said "no is ok" she said yawning. her little yawn was so adorable.

she got off me then we both got up. we got ready for the day then headed down stairs

ur pov

you and bill went downstairs and saw gustav putting up thr last halloween decoration for the party tonight.

"oh finally yall are up" tom said rolling his eyes "well i did try and wake up hours ago but somebody wouldn't let me so i went back to sleep" you said death staring bill "oh uhh my baddd" he said laughing and yu just hugged him

"we still got lile 6 hours because isnt the party at 8?"
asked gustav. georg nodded.

*timeskip to 6pm*

you and georg were sitting in the living room while the others were in the kitchen.

"you know y/n..do you ever feel like we just drifted away from each other?" georg said

you looked at him than said "yea honestly. i feel like ever since me and bill got together you and me just drifted and i miss you,like come on ur my best friend" you said

georg smiled than said "yea i miss you too".

yall stood up than hugged. bill walked in and saw yall hugging.

"okk thats enoughhh" he said and yall just laughed at bill being jealous. "ok i think we should go get ready for the party, its in like 2 hours" gustav said and everybody agreed.

you and bill went up to his room and yall changed into yalls Sally and jack costume. "hey darling can you help me with my makeup?" he asked.

"of course love!!" you said running over to him. you sat on his lap and his face turned pink.

you were really focused and he was admiring you. you caught him starring and said "what,is my makeup bad?" "wait what no meine liebe,im just admiring you" he said. you blushed and he smirked.

you the contuined to do his makeup.

finally after lile what if felt like hours, even tho it was like 30 minutes, you finished his makeup. he got up to look at himself in the mirror

"woah" he said and you giggled. "you did amazing thank you so much meine liebe i love you a lot" he said and kissed you . you kissed him back.