the mall

OK DONT KILL ME BC IK I JS DID A TIME SKIP TO 2007,BUTTTTTTT TIME SKIP TO 2008 POOKIESS

u had woke up on the coach. Bill was holding u close. u slowly tilted ur head and saw georg laying on the floor,gustav in the chair,and tom sitting up against the wall. they were all asleep too.

u wanted to get up but u didn't wanna wake up bill.

u slowly moved to try and get up. u succeed. u tip toed over to the kitchen. u decided to make breakfast. but u felt sick. u stood there for a second then saw the bottles on the table 'yay I'm hungover' u think to urself and roll ur eyes. ur head was pounding but u still wanted to make the guys breakfast.

u took out ur pans and the food and started cooking.

about 30 minutes into cooking someone walked over to u. it was bill ofc. he hugged u from behind and kissed ur cheek "morning love" u said "good morning mein liebling" he said in his sleepy raspy voice.

"making us breakfast?" he said "omg of course not,I'm cooking desert!" u said sarcastic as u giggled "ha ha very funny,it smells good" he said as he let go of u and walked up stairs.

soon then the others woke up and u just finished cooking.

yall all ate and decided to chill at home today.

"wait omg I just realized tomorrow!" bill said looking at u. "what's tomorrow?" u ask "HOLY SHIT YEA DUH" georg says "wait...OHHHHH"tom  says. "YEA HOW COULD WE FORGET"gustav says "guys what's tomorrow?" u say confused "are u that dumb"tom
says "meine leibe tomorrow is ur 18th birthday" bill says "OHHHH OMG WE CAN FINALLY BUY A HOUSE TOGETHER,and ig with that little thing over there" u say pointing at tom as u laugh. "yea we can,but we gotta set up a big birthday for u" "noo,u dontt its ok,we all don't feel good it's ok" u say "nope,were gonna" gustav says

"but whyy" u say pouting "even tho we are all hung over,were still gonna,but if we're gonna go shopping my mom is gonna drive us" bill says and u laugh.

"ugh fine,but I'm tired,so if ur gonna do that,I'm going back to sleep" u said "oh ok" they said.

u walked up to bills room and took a nap.

a few minutes later bill walked in to change.

after he changed he walked over to u. of course u were already asleep. he sat down next to u and moved ur hair. he then gently kissed ur forehead "sleep well" he whispers as he got up.

he then left. but u weren't actually asleep. u blushed as he walked out. then u fell asleep.

*with the boys*

"ok so I'm gonna drop u boys off then do ur thing" Mrs kaulitz said "ok thanks mom" bill said.

soon then she dropped them off and she left. "ok so first presents" gustav said. "should we split up?"georg suggest "yea" tom says. "ok we will all meet up in the middle of the mall in an hour?" bill says. they agree then go.

they were dressed differently so nobody would noticed them.

*gustavs pov*

me and the others just split up to get y/n her presents. it wa sher 18th birthday so I had to get her something nice.

I was walking around and I came past this stuff animal shop. 'I mean she does love them' I think. I decided to go in.

I grabbed a lot. probably like 60 of them. I had 3 carts and it was hard to push it all.

as I went over to the cashier he said "wow you must be obsessed" he said "oh no tomorrow is my best friends 18th birthday and she loves these" I say laughing.